Je recherche un bon body shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

honda_powaa

Salut a tous hier est arriver un petit incident je me suis faite rentrer dans mon supra ... la quarter est renfoncer et sa prend un bumper arriere ,side etc ..
je recherche donc un exelent paint shop pour envoyer mon auto laba sur la rive sud donne moi vos proposition merci et en passant je me fou de payer + cher je veut la meilleur job

Merci d'avance :bigup:

Sorry to hear that man. Its never the funnest thing to see our cars like that.

I recommend you honestly A&J bodyshop. Impeccable job. Hes worked on a Ferrari and Porsches and constantly works on Dealership Cars (Acura, subaru, chrysler, to name the ones I see there often)

Really cool guy, honest and no bullshit. He'll tell you whats possible and whats not. And gives you the prices you expect.

Ask for Alvin (the owner). 450-656-4144

He did my entire car in february. If your not happy with something, he'll fix it to reach your satisfaction.

check my pics

He repainted the entire car, installed the lip, jdm headlights, eyelids, etc.

Call him up and go to see him with your car. He'll give you the quote for free.

Hes situated on Grande-allée

The most recent pics (with lips, new exhuast, new headlights, etc)
http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=597274

All my friends ive recommended have all left happy.

If you do go, let me know how everything goes!

Last edited:
I couldn't suggest a better place then alvin's body shop like Darkfenix said. He did my front bumper of my Eclipse Gts 03 and it looks perfect. He really does things with pride. He won't let the car go before making sure it looks perfect. Trust me go there and that's a nice Supra you got.

Je connais une place a St-hubert, c'est des jumeaux qui ont la shop. Ils font crissement une bonne job. Mais ca fait 3-4 ans que je n'y suis pas allé, je sais pas s'ils sont encore ouvert

With body shops, normally you get what you pay for. There are no good deals but there are fair shops.

I have done business with a place called Art Ainscow Inc, in Mount Royal (514 744 1121). They are a family business dating back 40 years.
Rob runs the business and has successfully repaired my Hondas over the years.
This spring I brought him my ITR for some rear quarter restorationa and rear paint.

I am very happy and it didnt cost much.

I will go back to them again if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back