1995 Mustang GT Tires ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

18Turbo

Legacy Member
hello, my dad needs to change the tires on his 95 Mustang 5.0.. the ones that are on now are 245 45 ZR 17 (yes the 17" stang rims).. i was wondering if anyone knows tires that are good for this model of mustang, and these rims? remember that the car will be drivin only on nice days, but rain might come on longer trips so no slicks i guess... also prices and locations would be appretiated !

Mickey Thompsons? come on!
my parents are also gonna drive this car, and in the rain too.. i do not want them to die while trying to take a curve in the rain..

Badyears

I dont have one brand and sylte that i would say are the best.it depends on your budget and how long you want them to last(soft tires) The one comment i would like to make is i find Goodyears overpriced.A good tires but overpriced .after 12 years with my Mustang and 175 000kms i have had many tires .The nitto 555 "look" to be a good tire .I have had BFGoodrich Comp T/A and they are good .I think they have been replaced by KDWs now .They would look cool with either the red ,yellow or blue strip in the thread :bigup:

I've got 4 Pirelli P-Zero 245-45 zr 17 for sale. They have less than
7000Km of use. It's really amazing on rainy days...

Last edited:
holy shiat....P-Zero is very expensive...thats the top of the top...

well actually M/T Mickey Thompsons are going to be expensive too id bet

mustang tires

hey what up, i thought you said your dad bought a set of Daytonas last time you had this thread up.

if he's still looking, i have a set of 275/40/17's, and i had these on my stock rim (94 stang).

if your interested let me know, i only drove on it for about 2-3 months, and they were on the front, so they were never burnt.

i still have the other set on my stang and this is my 3rd year with them (the rear ones).

so i'm only selling 1 pair, not a set of 4.

i bought them at 275.00 a pop, make me an offer and its yours.:bigup:

my dad did buy tires, and they are on...and i do like them...
but people kept answering and writting, so i kept responding...LOL

yes i have the tires now...thanks guys

tires

what a guy. so listen, you wanna do this again? maybe in a few weeks....lol, it'll be a trend.

A lot of the Mustang and F-body guys I know swear by Firestone Firehawks. They are also rated #1 by the consumers at tirerack. Not only they are great performers in the dry and in the wet, they are silent and smooth as well! I also have 4 of them on my Talon and I already pulled a 1.59 60 feet with them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back