Canadian tire's best product for cleaning cloth seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDLINE_76

I really need to clean the sh** out of some cloth seats!

I know the best thing to do is shop vac them to death and I USED THE SEARCH only to come across a reference to a product called woolite. I don't think Canadian Tire carries this product however. I'm willing to do the labor of vacuuming them but I know there has to be a product that will help the seats look brand new!

Woolite is sold here in Canada as Zero, it even says "by Woolite" on it ...LoL

Add a capful to a gallon of water and use a microfiber wringed damp with some elbow grease and your all set.

You can also choose a more expensive "dry clean" method by using 3m ScotchGuard. Spray the area to be cleaned and pass a damp microfiber over it. This will also help your seats to become water and dirt resistance you kill two birds with one stone !

depending on the make/model/color of yur interior i find nothing works better than my mytee steam extractor machine with sum carpet cleaning solution diluted in my water tank, yes its wayyyy expensive but damm does it ever saves interior that normaly would nvr come clean again hehe!!!!

but i double on that 3m scotch gard it does work well for spots n minor soils .

Woolite is sold here in Canada as Zero, it even says "by Woolite" on it ...LoL

Add a capful to a gallon of water and use a microfiber wringed damp with some elbow grease and your all set.

You can also choose a more expensive "dry clean" method by using 3m ScotchGuard. Spray the area to be cleaned and pass a damp microfiber over it. This will also help your seats to become water and dirt resistance you kill two birds with one stone !

Pourquoi tout le monde utilise cette méthode pis moi quand j'essaie je n'ai pas de bon résultat, j'ai de la difficulté à croire que l'on peut bien nettoyer un intérieur avec ce produit... J'ai meme essayer ce mélange de woolite dans mon
aspirateur/extracteur, tout ce que ca fait, c'est bin de la mousse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back