Looking for Turbos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me take a look under my hood.....here we go....just ..get ...the $%#$## latch open.....ahh, here we are...wait, OMG! a turbo! The turbo fairy delivered the goods! Ohh, it's a great day!

What the fuk??? I have one too!!! What's this little thingy that lights up and tell me I have 12 psi of something? Maybe it explains the whistle sound I have coming from the front of the car.

Matt

Oh ok, I was almost scared for a minute :D j/k . Are you still going all motor on the thing?

I think Matt is contemplating forced induction. The problem is that my almost stock Passat is right up his ass on the highway. This is before my chip and eventual turbo upgrade you see.
I think he may have a simple Greddy kit on there by the summer but I'm not sure.

Turbo cars ... so many cheap HPs!

About Nichols, what I meant about sponsoring was that the companies that sponsor a race car aren't necesseraly the ones that prepped the car... Of course, I know that all sponsors do help the sport a lot! As fans, we all appreciate it!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
We had some input on the car (Golf) by getting parts he needed, but we did not work on the car much. Jon does his own work!

Das Turbo Kit might be ein das near futur...must make faster than Passat going down road with whistle-y- noise thingey...

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back