Pioneer AMP & Subs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTI_KID

As of right now I have the Pioneer In-dash DVD player and master unit to run the thing. I plan on getting the DVD based Navigation system also from Pioneer pretty soon.

Does anyone have any info regarding the Amps or Subs that Pioneer makes? Does anyone have any recomendations as to what I should do about an Amp and Subs? I'd like to have a nice sound system but I need some help as to what I really should do...

peace :bigup:

here's what I have heard. Pioneer makes nice HU (head units), I know I have one!!! But on the speaker side, I have heard that they are weak. That is whether it's comps. 6x9s or subs. As for their amplifiers, I have been told that they are mid-range to good. So basically what I am telling you is that you should look for a dedicated speaker company (Cerwin Vega, JL, etc.) for your speakers. For your amp, it's up to you but just don't get sony shit... they overheat like mad! good luck in your quest!

hey

i have a pioneer sub...

some songs sound amazing...some sound like ass...it maybe be because my amp isn't all that powerfull/great. But in the future/summer ill be looking into a new sub..probablyy JL or Infinity..

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back