Hoosier DOT 29"x11.5"x15" street tires forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKE

Legacy Member
Tires are in near new condition. No burnouts or track passes on them, just light street duty. They have about 95% rubber left if not more. They have no gouches, curb rash or frame scrubbing marks on them. Asking $300 plus shipping The only reason for selling is because I want to buy these tires in 16" so I can put on my existing rims. Pics do these tires no justice because they were taken with my cell phone. These sum bitches grab like a baby to a breast feeding. I DO NOT SPEAK FRENCH SO REPLY IN ENGLISH.
IMG00180.jpg

IMG00176.jpg

X-Mas special at $300 shipped for a set of virtually brand new tires. Your saving over $400 buying them here then summit.

Buick Grand National with my Prostars. I am selling because I have 16" GNX rims that I want a set of Hoosiers on. my Prostars are my track rims and I don't like driving on the street with 15"x3.5" skinnies. Just feels unsafe up front.

Ya, it'll fit...but anything over 26 I run out of gear and bog out...need to switch to 4.10's from 3.73...

Are you my brothers neighbor with a beige jeep? I have a 93 lifted red G Cherokee...silver mustang...

Ya, it'll fit...but anything over 26 I run out of gear and bog out...need to switch to 4.10's from 3.73...

Usually you want to pass thru the traps at the end of your 1:1 gear on the trans... if you have to shift to 5th gear you need bigger tires IMO.

What gear/rpm are you at when you pass the traps?

Are you my brothers neighbor with a beige jeep? I have a 93 lifted red G Cherokee...silver mustang...

ah! yeah, thats me... :)
I dont live there anymore tho... I moved to St-Zotique.

Usually you want to pass thru the traps at the end of your 1:1 gear on the trans... if you have to shift to 5th gear you need bigger tires IMO.

What gear/rpm are you at when you pass the traps?

ah! yeah, thats me... :)
I dont live there anymore tho... I moved to St-Zotique.

Ah cool...St Zotique is nice...I go out there for the snowmobile drags..

Im shifting into fourth just before the traps, dont even come close to 5th

My tranny gears in the tremec TKO600 are :2.87, 1.89, 1.28. 1.1, .64 (64 I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back