cout dachat et entretien de skyline r34

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy

Legacy Member
bonjour,
Il y a tu quelqu'un ici avec experience de skyline? Combien ca vaut un skyline r34 2002? Ou que j'irais pour faire importer? Et quel genre d'entretien est demander par la skyline? Les couts dassurances serait comparable a quel autre chars?

SVP ne pas repondre si vous navez pas dexperience avec la skyline.

merci

1ere chose a faire avant de posé une question....s'informer un peu dans les thread déja fait........
2eme chose.....l'auto doit avoir 15ans pour la faire importer....2002....sa donne pas 15ans.........
3eme chose....skyline=voiture jamais construite ici=disponibilité des pieces moindre=plus chere en général et si tu te fi a la 2eme chose que j'ai dit......une auto de 15 ans et plus demande plus d'entretien meme si ces marquer 40000km sur l'odometre.

J'espere que sa la répondu a quelques questions

bonjour,
Il y a tu quelqu'un ici avec experience de skyline? Combien ca vaut un skyline r34 2002? Ou que j'irais pour faire importer? Et quel genre d'entretien est demander par la skyline? Les couts dassurances serait comparable a quel autre chars?

SVP ne pas repondre si vous navez pas dexperience avec la skyline.

merci

if you could import one it would cost about 50 000$ landed for a nice clean one in perfect shape.

i am aware of ONE R34 in canada... LEGALLY

his name is "farmer" he is from ontario.

i believe that he ordered parts direct from japan, and assembeled the car he by himself.

the only thing that mistifys me is how he got the Chassis here... as thats the hardest part!@

anyways if anyones interested he's taking orders (meaning you can buy an R34 from him) and he`s selling that one...

the cost to own such a vehicle is $75,000

heres some pics:

http://www.u2ndyno.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=Farmstar Motorsports

and heres his thread:

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=39814&highlight=farmer+r34

in general heres the cost of running an R32:

-77 L gas tank MUST use octane 94... thats 1.20 /litre average you'll get 400km out of the tank if your easy on the car... 250km if you boost a lot. (1.20*77=$92.40 to fill up once)
-insurance for me is $120/month, both ways covered, $1000 deductible. (but i have ZERO tickets, no accidents, and perfect driving record, im also male 22 years old though).
-registration is $138/year
-my GTR R32 i paid $15,000 for it
-then you need to do the necessary repairs: (front tables, ball joints, timing belt, water pump, idler, tensioner, fluid changes) that costs about $1,500 if you do it all at once including tax
-then theres the cost of anything you break
-then the cost of all those tickets your going to get (if your not careful)

and the biggest cost all:

the cost of upgrading, because its pretty much an addicitionm... you wont last long before you want to start upgrading.... no limit to the cost here.
lol

as far as the R34 goes,/./..
-registration costs the same
-fuel and gas costs the same
-repairs/work costs the same
--insurance will cost you probably $400/month! at least
-the car costs $75,000
and your good to go!

hope this helps.

i am aware of ONE R34 in canada... LEGALLY

his name is "farmer" he is from ontario.

i believe that he ordered parts direct from japan, and assembeled the car he by himself.

the only thing that mistifys me is how he got the Chassis here... as thats the hardest part!@

anyways if anyones interested he's taking orders (meaning you can buy an R34 from him) and he`s selling that one...

the cost to own such a vehicle is $75,000

heres some pics:

http://www.u2ndyno.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=Farmstar Motorsports

and heres his thread:

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=39814&highlight=farmer+r34

in general heres the cost of running an R32:

-77 L gas tank MUST use octane 94... thats 1.20 /litre average you'll get 400km out of the tank if your easy on the car... 250km if you boost a lot. (1.20*77=$92.40 to fill up once)
-insurance for me is $120/month, both ways covered, $1000 deductible. (but i have ZERO tickets, no accidents, and perfect driving record, im also male 22 years old though).
-registration is $138/year
-my GTR R32 i paid $15,000 for it
-then you need to do the necessary repairs: (front tables, ball joints, timing belt, water pump, idler, tensioner, fluid changes) that costs about $1,500 if you do it all at once including tax
-then theres the cost of anything you break
-then the cost of all those tickets your going to get (if your not careful)

and the biggest cost all:

the cost of upgrading, because its pretty much an addicitionm... you wont last long before you want to start upgrading.... no limit to the cost here.
lol

as far as the R34 goes,/./..
-registration costs the same
-fuel and gas costs the same
-repairs/work costs the same
--insurance will cost you probably $400/month! at least
-the car costs $75,000
and your good to go!

hope this helps.

jvas suivre ces threads la pour en savoir plus !!!! good job :bigup:

call me crazy but a 2-3 years ago i saw a silver R34 downtown. i dont know if the guy still has it or if its illegal, but it was hawt.

Ok, so there is one legally in Canada, this means it's not true that is has to be 15 years old to import it here? Thanks for those who gave serious responses, appreciate it.

I read that it is a 2.6 liter twin turbo and intercooled - I also read some info about r32 and r33 and they showed the same code for the engine - is it actually the same?

Where do you go to find out about importing one?

Trippy,

seriously how can we take you seriously? you sound like a 16-18 year old kid that has played GT5/Forza too much and watched Tokyo Drift and now want a Skyline cause its cool and RHD.

Why not get r32 GTR? they are legal and cheap. oh yeah thats right, R33's are now available and everyone has R32's that they arent COOL to own anymore eh?

Trippy,

seriously how can we take you seriously? you sound like a 16-18 year old kid that has played GT5/Forza too much and watched Tokyo Drift and now want a Skyline cause its cool and RHD.

Why not get r32 GTR? they are legal and cheap. oh yeah thats right, R33's are now available and everyone has R32's that they arent COOL to own anymore eh?
First of all it's not for me, I don't have any desire for a skyline. I can't blame you for your assumption though, I'd have thought the same thing.

Either way I'm just asking for information. Although I'm 24 now, my first car was an 85 iroc-z - had lots of fun with that and it didn't cost me $75k. I wouldn't mind an evo now that they are in Canada, but I still find it's not worth it. Maybe an older one that is not on the blacklist would be good.

I would still like to know if the engine in the r32/33 is more or less the same? Are there non-turbo skylines or skylines with only one turbo, or are they all twin turbo?

you have RB20DE (non turbo) which came in r32 GTS
RB20det single turbo which came in r32 GTST
RB25DET single turbo which came in R33 GSTS and possibly R34 GTST(if that even exists) and also R32 GTST4 (something liek that)
RB26DETT Twin Turbo which came in every GTR model.

iirc there are internal difference between R32, R33 and R34.

Salut,

J'avais vu y'a de ça à peu près un an sur un site américain (Skyline King je crois) qui vendais des R32, R33, R34 GTS-T, GTR et autres... Le truc c'est qu'ils les importaient d'une manière assez spéciale... Le chassis dans un container, toutes les autres pièces dans un autre (incluant le moteur et tout et tout), pis il se faisait un "plaisir" à tout refitter ensemble par la suite, moyennant un léger 50k-100k US $. Le gars savait pas vraiment avec quoi il jouait, mais il s'amusait à vendre des chars de 1000whp à des hillbillies des US, qui capotaient de voir une R34 qui boostait à 34 psi (avec un lag de 30 sec...).

Ça peut se faire, l'importation d'une auto de moins de 15 ans, mais elle doit être plaquée "Kit Car" et inspectée par la SAAQ. Même si tu l'achète en Ontario, tu dois faire une inspection de la SAAQ (corrigez-moi si j'ai tort, mais il me semble que c'est ce que le gars de la SAAQ m'a dit). Je sais pas quelles sont les réglementations sur les "kit cars" mais ça doit pas être aussi permissif que sur les autos normales.

En tout cas, bonne chance dans ce que tu entreprends,

Louis

P.S.: Dis donc à la personne qui se cherche un GTR de prendre une R32... pratiquement autant de potentiel que la R34 mais un peu moins de charisme je l'avoue... Mais tu peux tout de même bien t'amuser avec une "vieille" GTR ! :)

why would you even waste time doing all that research for an R34? i don't see anything special about it... you could spend that time going to a nice Dodge dealership and test driving a HEMI Challenger (if you're wondering, i did drive one, and it's fu**in amazing)... you'll be surprised!
by the time your R34 gets "canadianized", you'll realize that it's too expensive to drive on a race track... so... WHY BOTHER?! :run:
btw, i don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings about this car... you're free to disregard my post

ya une place en ontario qui importe des voiture pour la course seulemant alor lui i peut te l importer ma jamais tu pouras la rouler autre que sur une track......

ya une evo8 qui run dans mon coin... oui oui une vrai de vrai evo8... je capote a chq fois un jours jva arreter et lui demander comment ya faite... lol en passant elle est grise... je nai deja vue une a vendre mais pour track only... tk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back