New Toyota body kit for the Yaris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trish07

Just found this on Toyota's website. They changed to body kit on the sport edition....looks better than the old one....looks like a Matrix...I also saw (on a american forum) that the intetrior have changed too...The seats are bicolors....don't know if it's leather or tissu...but it could be very nice to have more "goodies" for this little car....anybody have more information?

ext_img4.jpg

ext_img3.jpg

yellow was already available...st hubert cars are yellow and have yaris :p

and now 6 choices of colors for the inside

je suis pas sur mes jai vue une yaris blanche avec un kit tres semblable au cartier 10/30hier parker en face dla commission des liqueur

WHY IS THE SPEEDOMETER STILL IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the only thing i cant stand about these cars...

believe it or not, it's a safety feature. The light from your speedometer during the night affects your vision on the road. Therefore they put it in the middle to avoid that.

x3

Et elle a définitivement besoin dune drop et la pt que ca va avoir du sens, sinon je trip pas trip les echo et les yaris :(:dunno:

Sincèrement, je sais pas si c'est parce que je suis habituée au cluster central....mais j'ai conduis la Mazda3 de Dave pendant une semaine et à la longue, je me tannais du cluster "conventionnel" parce que je me sentais sans cesse obligée de quitter la route des yeux pour vérifier ma vitesse....ce que je n'ai pas à faire avec mon auto...puisqu'elle apparait toujours dans le coin de mon oeil.

Je pensais pas que ça fonctionnait pour vrai et j,ai souvent dit dans des thread que la différence était vraiment pas grande, mais en utilisant un autre véhicule sur une plus longue échéance...je me suis rendu compte de la différence.

L'affaire sur l'éclairage de lumière le soir est pas fausse aussi....mais la reste à savoir si c'est le rouge des Mazda qui m,agresse comparativement au petit blanc de la Toyota...

Oui elle serait 10X plus belle avec une drop et ci et ça...mais c'est pas un véhicule sport lol...on parle d'une sous compacte :dunno: Toyota s'en fou de la drop, il en vendent aux matantes!!

believe it or not, it's a safety feature. The light from your speedometer during the night affects your vision on the road. Therefore they put it in the middle to avoid that.

that is because in north America ... most people have no clue about the dashboard dimmer ... they either complain that it`s to bright or not bright enough ... but ... NEVER bother to adjust the damn brightness so they are forced to go the retard proof way

that is because in north America ... most people have no clue about the dashboard dimmer ... they either complain that it`s to bright or not bright enough ... but ... NEVER bother to adjust the damn brightness so they are forced to go the retard proof way

loool c'est vrai dans le fond ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back