Im new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep1234

heyy!! im new to montrealracing.com and i basically signed on to talk to new people, my name is Amanda and if you want to talk feel free to respond to this or just email me at rap903@hotmail.com!
;) :) :p :doh: :angel:

hey, what kind of jeep do you have? I had a CJ-7 before.... I think I still have some odd parts kicking around...

thanks for welcoming me ....toke quite a while...i aucally dont have my own car but i have a 2002 jeep cheroke...
its my parents but i drive it whenever i want since i just got my liscense they dont let me have my own car yet, but soon when i save up money im probably going to buy my own car..

Girl pimpin' the jeep ;) welcome to MR.com, come to some meets, meet some people, you'll get addicted and will never leave:bigup:

lets have some fun and let everyone see hahah im just kidding dont want them to think im a little slut now!! buttt yanN!! i lovee u!! (K)~ hahah!!

Originally posted by bigtuffguy
wow.. i didnt think my post would turn into an erotica soap opera..
but hey. its amusing so keep it up :D

watever happens next uu can't know about:bigup:

aww secrets now eh? lol...we gotta keep him updated on the soap opera...we can get nice and exotic..public is fun ;);) naa im kidding, to bad for you dude!!...what yan GETS...isnt for you to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back