Interior Shampoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Money

Need one near the South Shore or maybe West Island. Wine spilled in my car, and I want the smell out....

Saw your post in the general section.

The wine smell is prabably also in the sound dampening material under the carpet. You'd need to remove this, because a regular carpet shampoo will not clean and remove smell that deep. Even with the pricey extractor type cleaner it will not go that deep.

i disagree. i have an extractor it WILL suck up the under padding of the carpets!

If you say so. Maybe your extractor is better then the one I used at the dealer.

Tried twice to remove the smell of gaz from a carpet in a car that had gaz spilled in and the smell was still present on hot days. With an extractor.

What brand or where do you work?

If you say so. Maybe your extractor is better then the one I used at the dealer.

Tried twice to remove the smell of gaz from a carpet in a car that had gaz spilled in and the smell was still present on hot days. With an extractor.

What brand or where do you work?

I do have one aswell and work for ALMOST everything!

Need one near the South Shore or maybe West Island. Wine spilled in my car, and I want the smell out....

LOL the same thing happend to me last week i had a bottle in the back seat on the floor and it broke, now my car smells like wine. Anyone know how to get rid of the smell?

i use a mytee extractor what model no. id have to check but its BIG as for gaz a pre soaking is totaly required prior to using the extractor, plus iv soaked up far worse n foul stuff then gaz hehe!

cheers!

use MIST bottle....for sale at canadian tire I think....cheap & easy....follow instruction....20 minutes and smell brand new !

shamwow-shamscam! ppl stay away from those shitty-excuse for a chammmy!!

ordered a few for teh new car wash we just opened n they are pure shit!

its great if u wanna soak up a spill.....maybe !

but plz dear god dnt use a shamscam on yur car...........just use THE ABSORBER or get sum double stitched chammys from martineau! u paint will thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back