BRAKE Fluid Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
ATE SUPER BLUE DOT 4

ate_superblueracing_BF.jpg

ATE® Super Blue (DOT 4) has a dry boiling point of 536F and a wet boiling point of 396F.
ATE Super Blue is compatible and will mix with MOST DOT3, DOT4, or DOT 5.1 Fluids .
This top-of-the-line product lies 20 °C over the DOT 5.1 standard and surpasses this standard in nearly all the other requirements as well. This means that cars can go without a brake fluid change for up to 3 years while products with a lower wet boiling point have to be replaced considerably more often (e.g. DOT 3 products should be replaced annually).
Over the lifespan of the brake fluid - the ATE fluid maintains an overall higher thermal temperature rating.
This higher temperature range means a better brake fluid that will last longer in street applications and withstand higher temperature ranges.

While supplies last------

$15.95 a litre bottle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOTUL RBF600

motul600.jpg

Motul® RBF 600 has a very high dry boiling point of 593F and a wet boiling point of 420F.
RBF 600 Super Hi-Temp racing brake fluid was developed for high heat and the extreme pressure demands of professional racing. RBF 600 has a low viscosity blended with unmatched performance in the most extreme conditions for minimal hydroscopic effect and very low compressibility. Motul® RBF 600 will give solid pedal feel, great response, super high heat protection and maximum life.

IN STOCK- always @

$25.95

Hi Max,

I use the RBF600 because my car has no upgrades to the brakes except pads and when I track the car, I am hard on the brakes. The cars ability to shed heat from the brakes is not as good as I would like...so I go with the best oil I can afford.

However , for most application the Super Blue will work well.

These days, as a matter of cost savings, I recommend that a driver start with Super Blue and if it works...fine , more money for lapping... if the fluid boils...go to Motul.

There was once a time that RBF600 could be had for $20 and ATE was $25 so the difference was closer.... now the same quantity costs 2.5 times....

try ATE first, my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back