Need someone that does body-rust work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacques79

I need someone that works in a body shop and is familiar with rust bubbles on cars to come with me about 20 mins away from Montreal to look at a car and tell me how much it would cost to make the rust bubbles go away if possible at all.

I will take you in my car from your home-office and drive you back.

Of course I will pay you for your time. Its a 30 mins drive from Montreal and figure about 30 minutes to check the car out and another 30 to come back so lets say 2 hours total of your time.

I prefer that you see the car in person with me then just send you picks.

I am in New York right now coming back to Montreal tomorrow afternoon. If you are interested PM me and I will give you a phone number where you can reach me until friday 6:00PM.

thanks

What's the new car you want to buy Jacques ?

I never really thought about buying it and I dont intend to replace my Boxster S with it; its just a really good deal on an old 4 door car. It would be practical as a sort of winter beater.

I am still looking at another sports car to replace my current ride though:bigup:

The Boxster has rust? I thought they were all year round cars. :rolleyes: :p

No, if you read the thread correctly, I am looking at getting a 4 door car that has a little rust.

The Boxster being a 2 door roadster, it's not the car I was talking about.

In fact my Boxster's paint is flawless after 2 winters.

Can anyone come with me today around 6:00PM?

I just need an estimate as to how much it would cost to make the car's paint look mint.

I will pick you up anywhere in Montreal and drive you back where you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back