Maxima GLE 1999 coil springs for sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i bought B+G coil springs. I nerver heard about B+G before and i didnt install them yet so all i can tell you is that they are made in germany and they will lower the car of about 2 inches.

And hum, it took them 3 damn weeks to ship them here @##$@!

Anyways i will install them this week, will get back to you with more info when its done.

J.

i will, dont worry!

A friend of mine was supossed to install them last weekend, but my g/f got sick so i stayed with her.

but i'll get them installed soon, hes doing the job for 90$ wich is pretty good compared to +/- 350$ at CT !

J.

Finally! i did it myself, took me 5 hours (my first time changing coils). The result is pretty cool, i had 6 fingers of space in the front, now i can only fit 3 1/2.

In the back i could fit 5 1/2 now i can only fit 2 !!!! The ride is alot 'stiffer' now, more fun to drive but a bit anoying when driving in montreal.

I hate having the back lower than the front, but i think the front will go down a bit with the weight of the engine.

My old springs were brand new (6 months) so if anyone wants them they are for sale!!! I think they would fit a Infiniti i30 too.

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back