Need help on a gift for a friend **ser**

Status
Not open for further replies.

alright alright , so here it is , i want to buy a gift for my friend. .
he has a SER sentra .. its a 2003
and hes been wanting to put mods for the longest time .. he thinks if he swaps the engine and puts a SER alitma engine in it , it will be fine.. but we are talking about big bucks over here. . is there anything i can buy for him that will make the car quicker for less cash , im willing to spend 1500.. 2000 ..
mabey a turbo ? because his engine is a good engine , hes just an idiot i guess lol . well guys help me out let me know what i can buy for the nissan thanks !!

Will you be my friend too? I wish I had friends that bought me $2000 mods...

For the cost tell him to just buy an SE-R (Altima), cheaper in the long run.

intake aem or thing like that, exhaust and headers... But this not a big hp friendly. And for 2k for a turbo setup is not a good idea. Me to I want to be your friend! haha

well the thing with him is .. when i use to have a jetta 1.8 turbo , and i had the AEM and all these things. and he hated it.. and he use to laugh , he use to tell me .. but your car makes all this noise when you drive you sound so powerful.. but with all this noise coming out of your car.. you still have 200 something horse power.. hes more of a silent guy he likes sleepers. his car is yellow. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back