Mazda Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffTuff_95

Legacy Member
:idea: Anybody up for a meeting of the Mazda's? We could set up a time and place and show off our rides :cool: meet the people behind the posts :D etc.... What do y'all think?

Email me if you guys are going to have a meeting...cangtr@hotmail.com.......
92 323 1.8 twin cam turbo (you'll see)

Yah we can start the meet at my house & then "move" along from there (say that by the end of my block we will be sick of pushing it)

got sorta cool stuff at my house like a dissasembled rotary engine & a really messy garage.

I dont mind meeting at my house anything is good for me but like I said, not till the end of the month because of exams.

As for my diff, I found a nice chunk of one of the pinion gear's tooth at the bottom of my diff this morning so looks like I will hit the scrap yards.

IF anyone knows a scrap yard with 1st gen rx-7's 84-85 with rear disk brakes let me know.

BTW Adam just though I'd let you know im Luc the guy from Reno with the 1st gen Rx-7'(s),

Yah you bet. I'm getting ready for the season...

I say you drop that lapping Idea and come do some soloII
or you can do both, there is a guy in the club that has one messed up mini, Did you ever see it?

the yellow or black tube frame thing? i remember. ya i might bust the mini out again this summer for some soloII action....

yah yellow & black thing its written Mr. mini i the front grill & he pulls it with a silver Lightning.

the first "driving school" is on the 18th of May (the driving school is more like a full day of practice runs)
and the first event it the 19th

Hope to see you there its guaranteed fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back