nitrous expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joeyb16a

what are the required mods to run 60shot of nos on a b16a safe with stock internal
the kit is dry ,one fogger

i have:
aem
greddy sp cat back

i think i will need:

headers, bosch fuel pump , 310cc injector, fuel pressor riser, cam gear, underdrive pulley and clutch

maby ported head and 3 inch valve jobs

You should be able to safely run a 60 shot on your stock motor. As long as you don't run it all the time or in 5th gear.....

Matt

matt

matt do you guys hire part time at rmr??
like on weekend

i would be intrested in gaining some business skill!!!

Re: matt

You don't need anything except for the adjustable fuel pressure regulator because when you run the nitrous, you will need to compensate for more fuel or you'll have major detonation and blow up your engine. Just run good plugs with a little smaller gap and always have some spare ones because you will foul some plugs with the nitrous but either than that, you won't need anything else except for a nice clutch or it will slip. You won't need all the other stuff you listed.

jobs

i will sens chris an e-mail
i have alot of experience in sales etc...

nos

what should i expect to run in a sir with i/h/e b16b cam+camgear,pulley,pfr,vafc, 60 shot dry

Re: nos

On stock tires I would say roughly very low 14's depending on your car. Is your engine in a coupe or hatch, and what year? Let's just say that the 60 shot will knock off a minimum of 1 second of you're 1/4 mile time.

na 1/4 miles run

not lower then low 14!!!
that suck
i was expecting like mid high 13 on nos

what would i have to put on my b16 to run low 14 na
i have a sir

like 11.5 cr,rod, b16b camshaft, cam gear, intake manifold,i/h/e, hondata,injectors,ported and polished head,valve spring,reteiner,clutch, fpr, fuel pump, v-afc

can i put on top 60 shot if i have high compression?

Re: na 1/4 miles run

It's possible to run high 13's, it might be tough though. And to answer your question, a 60 shot should be fine but don't put the 75 no matter how much you want to, it's not worth it. Sure it'll be faster but it could really damage your engine, stick with the 60 shot. I don't know what your car does in 1/4 mile right now, but if it's in the low 15's than you might be able to hit a high 13 sec 1/4 with the NOS.

My friend is running aGSR in a 92 hatch and he runs 13.70s with a 4 fogger 80 shot so I don't think you'll be any faster than that. I would say low 14s or very high 13s like 13.98 or very close to that.

In my opinion that motor can take 80 shot
of JUICE. Forget about dry kit or single
fogger.Spend the extra money on the install
and buy a 4 fogger kit!!!
We charge 10 hours labor for this job
40 @ hour.
You wont need a fuel presure regulator
,just an extra fuel pump.
..........VOLUME.........
ROB@ AUTO LAMINAR
(514) 595-5394