2003 350Z pearl white

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelicaGTS

Shop Representative
nissanlogo.jpg

This is a mint Z
Summer driven only, so minor swirls. The job was mostly to get the optimum reflection and depth so Menzerna PO106FF was used to achieve the goal.

Total of 6.5 hours of work, amazing client with an amazing car = dream job. I only had about 3 feet from the wall so most pics are close ups. the pearl effect was just insane on this car, it's gonna be gorgeous in the summer with sunlight. Sealed with Jetseal and topped with Chemical guys carnauba wax for max wetness and added depth. It's usually hard to make a white car have a good reflection, but you can be the judge.

Enjoy

door.jpg

door2.jpg

rear.jpg

rear2.jpg

rear3.jpg

spoiler.jpg

wheel.jpg

frontrightfender.jpg

hood2h.jpg

quarterpannelh.jpg

rightsideh.jpg

Thanks for watching!!

wow ! plus je regarde tes jobs, plus je me dit qu'il va falloir que je t'apelle un fois mon auto sortis !

très belle job *tu*
bien hâte de faire faire la mr2 :D
en voyant les premières photos, j'allais dire que la Z avait besoin d'une drop loll :p

thanks fellas!

Big thanks to Naji from Waxonwaxoff.ca for giving me access to the Jetseal and specially the carnauba wax.

Oui des photos a l'exterieur ou avec plus d'espace ca aurais ete parfait.. p-e cet été on reprendra des photos!!

My cousin is pretty happy by your work man....and by the pics....seems like you did a hell of a job too

And you are right...its what under the hood that matters with this car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back