Ex-Nissan Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Like the VW thread, but for Nissans... I noticed a few guys saying "I wish I still had my Nissan" in the role call thread, so, post her here!

my.php
[/URL]
[/IMG]

First car manual car I ever sat in/encountered... before I could drive I would spend hours sitting in my driveway pretending to drive, 'practicing' shifting, 'practicing' heel-toeing, pretending to race... I loved just being in her...

my.php
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Ran like a champ till the day my parents sold her, 300 000+ km, not a spot of rust. I learned to drive manual on her too.

I really want a 240, just to get a little piece of the Altima back :(

I had an Altima exactly like that, it was my dad's and I bought it off of him. One of my fav cars. LOVED IT, I'm still pissed I sold it......

well, since i've had 5 other Nissans which i've passed on and miss, i guess this thread applies to me too.

the s13 silvia... i'll go ahead and say it was one of the cleanest in montreal. i was on the fence for a long time deciding wether or not i should sell her then got an offer i couldn't refuse from some dude from new brunswick. i was kinda getting tired of the whole jdm thing and wanted a change but damn i felt like i let go of a gem.

RaysVictrix-1.jpg

Spet.21006.jpg

then there was the sil-80... i don't miss this car nearly as much as some of my others but it sure dide get me a lot of attention. girls LOVED this car! lol. she looked decent from a distance but she had some frame issues. plus that loud ass aero wasn't my style.

Soho.jpg

royalflushjulep.jpg

then there was my red s13 240sx... i do miss this car but i had to sell it too by my first jdm (the sil-80). she was pretty clean for a canadian 240sx. shown here after i sold her to moproinc cuz it's the best pic ever of her lol

Crimson.jpg

then were the others... which i don't really miss all that much, especially the red '89 zenki. the white '89 kinda had a lot of sentimental value as it was my first car that my cousin crashed.

CrimsonRoyalBeater.jpg

totalled89_03.jpg

Saw your red S13 coming home from the storage place between Abbott and St-Marie exit, I don't think you owned it at that point though... great looking car!

first nissan ever

Picture004.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Then i sold this one... and got a 240sx that ended up crashed by an idiot

caralex076.jpg

caralex045.jpg

caralex043.jpg

After this i got the skyline... and i think im getting out of nissan... 3rd nissan in a row lol

OK here I go

my first 240sx, a '90 hatch in beautiful Hot Red. base model, bone stock, it was awesome.

some pics
3302660500_f623b169e0_b.jpg

3302661648_49fa99a1ee_b.jpg

pignose ftw
3301828103_0ea3c60d13_b.jpg

single slammer power
3301829549_7983ce37ff_b.jpg

It turns out it was more rusted than I thought. Had to repair some damage, but restoring it completely would've had cost too much. And the engine was on its last mile, 280k km strong.

a picture from the day I sold it
3302695544_6d85fe9591_b.jpg

______
my second 240sx was a '93 hatch, super black color. This one wasn't stock: stripped interior, lowered on coilovers. I had great plans of trackdays with it.

3302696616_fd7e1ae7ab_b.jpg

3301863553_013db9d9a1_o.jpg

unfortunately, like most "projects", I chocked and never went on the track. I still wish I had it to go atleast once...

so yeah thats about it

RoyalFlush, your black silvia, wasnt the rear quarter panel damaged when you got it?

I though I saw it at JMI when I bought mine, 2 years ago.

RoyalFlush, your black silvia, wasnt the rear quarter panel damaged when you got it?

I though I saw it at JMI when I bought mine, 2 years ago.

you know i all but forgot about that shipping damage. i remember pat was waiting for me for like an hour while me and my cousin inspected every square inch of the chassis for rust and couldn't find anything... but in the end that quarter panel damage was the reason i got her for so cheap. for me it was the ultimate find/deal since i had the hook up to get it popped out about a week after. anyways, still one of the cleanest in mtl

and damnit forenz... where are your pics?!?!?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back