Hand car wash in the WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor_86

What are the bests and the worses?
edit: just received a coupon from Hollywood and will go test them soon.

I've been to Steve's and it's alright.

I went to Prestige once, but after 20 minute wait, I left. They can only wash one car at a time and take like 10 minutes on each.

for a good job, bubbles on fredmir and pierrefonds but remember, every public hand car wash will put swirls on your car.

^^
youve probably washed my car lol

im at steves atleast once a week (just about every saturday) i find they do a good job

for a good job, bubbles on fredmir and pierrefonds but remember, every public hand car wash will put swirls on your car.

bubbles was good before..like mid of last year..but now that the owners have changed..its not the same..kinda sucks. been there twice and wasnt satisfied.

best 1 so far for me is in Laval,cant remember the name..but its always busy..on cure labelle..where the IGA is..videotron..etc

where is steves btw?

its on st jeans right across from blockbuster and the benz dealer more towards pierrfond boul. I say its the best one everyone that i work with knows what there doing.

lol !! i forsure have i mostly work saturday mornings and im always on washing whats your car?

SD039.jpg

yeaa i have washed your car no one belived me that it was turbod lol the prices im not sure ill check but it depends on what you get i only know that in and out with armor all and a air freshner is 20$

but no wax or anything right?
how much would an engine shampoo cost? I don't think I have what it takes to turn mine around :p

wax is 4$ extra and im not sure about the shampoo but if you stop by someone could help you out for sure :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back