Compound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoc23

Hey guys, I was thinking on getting a nice compound done on my car within the next month. I wanted to know if any one knows any good places where I can go and get one done at a good price. I called volks and they quoted for about 350.00$. Let me know! I would also preffer for it to be around Montreal and Laval thanks!

Hey guys, I was thinking on getting a nice compound done on my car within the next month. I wanted to know if any one knows any good places where I can go and get one done at a good price. I called volks and they quoted for about 350.00$. Let me know! I would also preffer for it to be around Montreal and Laval thanks!

Plus tax that would come to around $400 and they don't even know what they are doing. Save your money and let a pro on MR here do it for you. CelicaGTS or myself can do it for you or help you if you want to do it yourself.

Plus tax that would come to around $400 and they don't even know what they are doing. Save your money and let a pro on MR here do it for you. CelicaGTS or myself can do it for you or help you if you want to do it yourself.

ive some body work to do on my 2000 celica including a compound .. ive also some chips on the hood and some imperfection due to winter .. if you want to pm me about prices! i would appreciate :bigup:

well... without have seen the car its dificult to make a right price...
its about $$$ we have to blend in the fender (if you want something nice)
pm me if you want more detail for my shop

Je faisais juste t'avertir que tu peux pas annoncer ici avant qu'un admin le voit et s'occupe de toi pour de bon. Rien de plus... si tu veux pas de conseils, je m'excuse, je suis trop un bon gars.

Je faisais juste t'avertir que tu peux pas annoncer ici avant qu'un admin le voit et s'occupe de toi pour de bon. Rien de plus... si tu veux pas de conseils, je m'excuse, je suis trop un bon gars.

on a pas le droit de poster des info ici??
bin oui te trop bon*blah*

Moi je fais une job de compound... 50$...

Voici mes outils... Just les meilleurs pour mes clients...

Je commence avec la buffeuse orbital...
DW803_Detail.jpg

Ensuite pour lisser le tout...
MKBO4552.JPG

Si il faut corriger des imperfections
2532132812_c07b8010e4_o.png

Ensuite je peinture les place qui en ont besoin.
41A0QOpfiFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Et finalement j'utilise la meilleur cire.
24045-SkiwaxSet-Smartwaxer.jpg

Voici le résultat

modified-lamborghini-reventon-20-inch-estremo-2.jpg

hey hey relax bonhomme!

non ta pas le droit temps et aussi longtemps que tu payes pas pour un compte commercial!

je suis tres relax mon homme...
jy ai dit de menvoyer un pm si y voulait des infos.... cest tu rendu interdit ca????

Arrète donc de penser que le monde est contre toi.

Tu es définitivement un n00b dans le domaine d'annoncer sur MR, prend les conseils et dit merci a la place de t'énerver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back