FS: 18" SSR Competition wheels with S03 tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsxmofo

Legacy Member
Sorry SOLD!!! (Was FS: 18" SSR Competition wheels with S03 tires)

For sale: Gun metal SSR Competion wheels

Front: 18x8.0+48mm with 225/40/18 Bridgestone S03, wheel weight 15lbs.

Rear: 18x9.0+55mm with 255/35/18 Bridgestone S03, wheel weight 15.5lbs.

Bought new from TireRack and used for 5000miles. Mint, almost brand new from being pampered - no scuffs, scratches, etc. Dusted every day. Comes complete with correct offset, hub-rings for S2K, all nuts, and center caps.

These are the lightest and strongest wheels I have owned. They are much lighter than the other SSR models like Integral and GT's. Gun metal looks great on S2K, and the profile of the spokes and lips make the car look very aggressive. Loved them so much that I bought a 2nd set for my 03 NSX.

The S2K is coming off lease so I want to sell its set of SSR's. The total combo wheel/tire weight for each corner is less than stock wheel/tire combo.

The wheels/tires are currently OFF the car and are in storage in my garage. I'm back to using the stock wheels/tires.

Asking US$2,000 for the complete set including tires mounted (plus est. UPS total ground shipping of US$100-$120) or best offer. Paypal, CC, cash, or cashier check accepted.

PM me with your email addy for pics or questions.

NOTE: These wheels may fit other cars. That's up to you to do the research.

Last edited:
very nice wheel i think Babak as the same model on is S2K ( i'm not sure but i know it's SSR mags) these mags are really light and have JDM look !!
good luck with the sale

i don't believe these are the same as on his car, from what i've seen of his pics. yes, the ssr competitions are very nice wheels for sure. strongest i've had including advans, volks, etc.

thanks.

nothing, my s2k will be coming off lease in the near future. i'm selling the ssr from that car because i won't need them.

back to stock wheels and tires (rears are bald too) on the s2k now. probly get some new rear tires to go on the rear stock wheels to last the few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back