OMG, look at the deals on waxonwaxoff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinceGTI

Shop Representative
Just saw that on WaxOn WaxOff

Already great prices + huge deals + 12% off = :yikes:

Just passing the word so nobody misses that. Time to stalk up for the summer. lol

wow i just realized how amazing their prices are! I'm definitely going to pick up a few items soon :D

Vince, I know you shop there quite often. What's the shipping cost like?

shipping is really cheap.

I ordered for 128$ worth of good and it only cost 17$ to ship. That includes a 128oz soap bottle. Quite large and heavy.

Of course, eshine includes the shipping over 150$ order, but still, with the deals, waxonwaxoff is a lot cheaper and it's a guy from Montreal.

Gotta act fast before everything is out of stock. Only Duragloss 901. I bought DP Auto Shampoo untill then.

Other stuff is just extras I wanted to try...

DP Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo 128oz.
DP Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
EXTREME TOP-COAT PAINT SEALANT+ 3X CARNAUBA (16 oz)
JETSEAL 109 (16oz)
WHEEL AND RIM CLEANER-Premium Blue ( 16 oz)
Interior & Upholstery Brush

is it you that uses Klasse polish vince? I kind of want to try it...

I used to, but sold my last bottles of Klasse last week. The SG worked well, but to stay competitive in pricing, I had to stop using it. Way too much time consuming to remove the SG. I switched to Optimum Opti-Seal ou Collinite 476s as protection. I'm gonna try the JetSeal 109 this spring.

Klasse definitely gave good results and long lasting protection, but time wise, when you are doing detailing for a living you gotta make some choices.

Guys need your help with shampoos..

Duragloss seems like the product to get, but is OOS.
Alternatives are DP Xtreme Foam and CG citrus wash and gloss.. Which should I get?
Thanks!

I tried all of waxonwaxoff soaps and I really liked the DP Xtreme Foam. I like it more then CG Citrus.

In order, my favorites are
-Duragloss 901
-DP Xtreme Foam
-CG Maxi-Suds II
-CG Citrus Wash and Gloss

Thanks for the reply.. I'll search the net for another Duragloss vendor... If not I'll go ahead and order a gallon of the DP + Klasse polish + Klasse SG + Microfiber towels and applicators from waxonwaxoff.

you won't be disappointed with DP. It was a tie between DP and Duragloss, but I prefer Duragloss because I prefer the smell. Both left a really nice shine on the vehicle and created a good amount of foam.

Ok, good to hear that. Cause Duragloss is kinda hard to find here, and ordering from the states isnt cost effective.. DP it is. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back