does kamikaze header are good for na

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joeyb16a

are kamikaze 4-1 headers good for na,

ex : civic type r camshaft, with exhaust,aem,

There was a big debate about this header on superhonda little while back. They did not like to too much. I have never tried it so Ican't say. It looks cool though. Big primaries.

headers

thanx chris, i dont think ill go for them throught

you know what i just really fet up of putting all my cash on my ride, im selling the bitch and buying something unique

i am @#%$ mad cuz i missed the deal on the vortech aftercooled, a guy bought it before me

primaries

They use thick gauge metals, the primaries are actually a lot smaller than they look!

Re: primaries

A guy I know had one (header) on his B18B but I never found out how well it went.

Re: primaries

Well if it means anything I've talked with a guy who's running them on an LS and says
"
The Kamikaze headers are the best headers out there for an LS motor. A lot of people knock them and I really don't understand why. LS motors have a lot of torque in the low end and they need help in the top end. The Kamikaze header opens up the top end amazingly and you lose very little, if any low end torque. The midrange is nice too. I've had my Kamikaze's for almost 3 years and don't plan on switching them out. For $200, they easily beat DC and ITR headers. Also, the quality is great and they look mean as hell sitting there.
"

header

aparently kamikaze are the best header for supercharged honda, ive seen dyno chart; with the 4-1 header with vortech the guy got a gain of 12hp compaired to the dc 4-2-1

Re: header

I know I'll get flamed for this but just get a 4 to 1 if you want to improve your top end and don't expect massive gains. All those 10 to 12 hp gains are bull sh*t. If you dyno your car, you will see that if you gain 3 hp, then you will have a very good header unless your engine is modified alot (head work, cams etc...) then you'll see some more gains but there's hardly anything to gain with a header from a stock engine. Keep your money and put it elsewhere.

Hugo, I think Joeu meant that on a blown motor the Kamikzee headers will produce alot more hp when compared to DC. However, Joey, I have seen those dyno results, and we are talking about motors pushing 350+ hp.

Was tghere also a test of the DC 4-1 headers? For sure the 4-1 Kamikaze would give better top end than a DC4-2-1, but what about a DC4-1? I have never tried the kamikaze headers I have no comment on their performance/quality.

MAtt

Well SamB16, that'w what I thaught. I understand that a header would make that much of an improvement in a 350+ hp car but not on a NA stock engine. I would expect a max of 5 hp to the crank with a good header on a stock application.

question pour teg92

j'ai aussi une teg pis je voulais savoir si les headers kamikaze sont bon pour une integra?

pis ou a tu pris les tiens et combien , merci

alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back