Rsx Type R

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoonRacing

Legacy Member
hey guys,

Can anyone tell me when the new rsx type is coming to north america? and around how much would it go 4?!!

One of my best buddies just put a deposit for a RSX-R and they tell him it should be in in March.

no irder said its coming out in march ( this march ) he already put a payment down ! just im suggesting to no one to buy the type-s , i heard so much bad @#%$ on it !

Like what problems does the tl type S have?Beczuse the ppl the i know that test drove the car said it was awsome!

im talking about the rsx type s ,

they said the 4disc breaking wich is suppose to be every iffecient is aweful , 46 meters 100-0 , worst than a protege 5 , 0-100 in more then 8 seconds , bad tractions , in slalom the left back wheel is gonna lift , the i-vtec wakes up at 6000 or else you will feel no response what so everand much more bad things , for the price you pay for that car its really not worth it i would go for a used integra type r , all i heard was bad , when you test drive its good im sure its good when you get to know it its horrible! im sure the type r will be much better ! but all i heard about that car is bad !

Whatever the RSX-R will be going for, the WRX would probably remain a better value since the RSX is most likely to be more expensive. Spend a little less, you get a 4WD WRC legend. The only thing is that the WRX looks like ass.

Yeah I put some cash down on one and they told me in March!!

It should have 220hp, 165 pds/tq, not bad.

rsx_type_r_mugen_1.jpg

rsx_type_r_mugen_3.jpg

red_interior1.jpg

In the new Import Tuner the RSX-S put down 159hp to the wheels stock. With an intake and exhaust it put down 181hp!!! That's a 22hp gain ladies!

I read somwhere it does the 1/4 in 14.3!!! As fast as m3 and s4!(stock)...I think in some road and track magazine but thats what they say....

Re: .

look at that name that car is sick man
i cant wait its awsome!!!
So enough im gonna buy one there so %$$% kickass put a nice tank of nos and alway i go @#%$:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back