Have you heard about www.civicsux.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassBoy19

Legacy Member
savez vous que y un site qui se paye notre geule en dénigrnat les hondas y font des jokes plates pis y montrent des photos de civics montées en colon pis y vantent leurs dodge colts. allez voir ca vous aller rire de leur imbécilité.

www.civicsux.com

ya only fagets make those sites , i donno why when they have even ****ier cars and they talk @#%$ about civics :cool:

re....

I think that's pretty stupid. We do what we do to our cars because we like it. I don't like american domestics, but I respect a nicely built chevy. Why can't some people understant that we don't all like the same brands of cars. Some like raw power, those go for big muscle cars. Others like me and mosts people on this site enjoy the high revs of a honda engine and the its agility, alghout it does not have as much raw potential as a big V8. That's fine. I enjoy what I do, and I enjoy more talking about it with others that enjoy it too. It brings us all together and that's what I like. I'd say, the best thing to do really is simply to ignore all the sh!t that goes around about honda. There is just as much of that sh!t going around for all other brands of cars so it just isn't worth it. My .02$.

Re: re....

we should gather a bunch of people from this board, set a time. All go into one of those sites and really stir the pot with them.
I know that the site SOH has I think 4 or 5 moderators that actually gang up on Honda guys that visit their site. We should do the opposite, get 40 guys and gang up on them.
Just for fun, of coarse.

pour ceux que ca interesse, civicsux.com a son canal sur undernet c est le canal #civicsux

j ai ete defendre mon point de vue hier allez y vous autres aussi.

those ppl have no life, there just jealous i guess of us because we can drive a nice fast car and that same honda\acura owner's car look nice and r better!!!

my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back