What happened to Apex Motorsport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatnutz514

What happened to that place next to Chinatown? Tom said he was moving but guess not. I was actually considering getting a catback from him before I heard things.... What's his connection with Sticky?

RMR and Lazer weren't next to each other as far as I remember. Unless Lazer moved to Diab St. Heh, good, nice friendly competition to drive down the prices.

what

woow dude i finally now one answer hehe
like hes on deminiac street dude

Re: what

You see Trac is in the wrong neighberhood. All the cooool guys are over here. Us on Diab, TK is a stones throw away and lazer is a low powered BB gun away from both of us. Tom Motorsport is just on the other side of Henri B. diagonal from Lazer.
Do you know how much power we produce per block? pretty good I bet.

all of you guys should go to the governement and try to have money for creating a cité de la voiture modifiée :) like the ones for multimedia and e-commerce

...and build a race track and a drag strip in the middle. For testing and tuning purposes, of course.

I thought Diab street was already a race track, hehe... I got lowering springs put in my old 93 si hatch at Camo a couple of years back and the guy did two crazy laps around the block to test out the springs.

trac is not in the wrong place!

When you get something done to your car you just go to the service road, its like right beside....and its the 440 service road...if ya know what i mean! ;)

its not the same at all!

The service road of the 440 is very....and i mean very quiet for testing a car! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back