17" Konig Tantrums, Neuspeed SofSport, Momo Exhaust & K&N Airfilter (Integra 94+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsxtype-s

17" Konig Tantrums, Neuspeed SofSport, Momo Exhaust & K&N Airfilter (Integra 94+)

A Vendre / For Sale

- Four 17" Konig Tantrums with 205/40R17 Yokahama A520s
(bolt pattern 4x100, only 1 tire brand new)
- Neuspeed SofSport Springs
- Momo Muffler (bolt-on for Integras)
- K&N Airfilter
- Neuspeed Lower-Rear Stabilizer Bar

All items are obviously used. They come from the 1995 Acura Integra shown below. This kit will turn your stock 1994 to 2001 Integra into what you see here.

Asking Price: $1,850.00

konig17tantrums.jpg

Koning 17"

Je suis interesser par tes mags, ecris moua pis donne moua plus dinfos sur tes pneus pis comment6 tu veux pour tout ca !

Alex
alexpolo19@hotmail :

trade

i wanna trade your mag witm mine
i had white mag front 215/45/17 yokohama
rear 235/45/17 pirelli

fit universal wanna trade can add you money if you want depend a condition contact me

Thanks For The Replies

Hi, guys.

Thanks for the replies.

It looks like most people are more interested in the wheels then they are the other components. None the less, I'll be taking pictures of all the equipment tomorrow and posting them here so that you can see what shape they are in.

The 4 wheels and 1 tire were purchased on 2001/05/09 from RMR (I have the bill). Two of the Konigs were repaired by RMR for minor dents and are like new (they haven't been used since the repair). None of the mags have any scratches. One tire is new, another is almost new. The remaining two tires have some wear on the inside because of camber. They can be flipped. I'll take pictures to show the tread wear on each individual tire.

I'll also be throwing in pictures of the muffler, springs, air filter and stress-bar. If you know of anyone who's interested in those, please let me know.

In the event that more than one person offers the same price for the wheels & tires, I'll go in order of the posts or contacts (i.e. hilude, then Noescapecrew, then VtecMagic, etc.).

I may not be reachable tomorrow afternoon because I'm picking up my new RSX Type-S (I can't ****ing wait!), so please don't expect any replies until the evening.

So, what are your offers for the wheels & tires alone?

i you are interested in selling your tires let me know

call me 898-4065 cell

Last edited:
Correction on the Springs

Sorry, the springs are actually Neuspeed Sport springs and not Neuspeed SofSport springs are previously stated.

New Breakdown

OK, here's the new pricing breakdown.

Remember, two of the mags are like new and the other two have very minor dents. RMR has re-balanced all wheels and they say there is about 50% tread left on them. That means you'll get at least this summer if not more on them. They're evenly worn. One tire has a blister, but they say it's no big deal.

Wheels & Mags: $1,200
Muffler: $200
Air Filter: $20
Springs: $200
Bar: $80 (new, never been installed)

i will take the tires and the bar, can you leave me a number i could call in my pm box ?

that is if you are willing to sell just the tires

Mags Might Be Sold - Springs, Tie-Bar & Filter Still For Sale

Here are some pics of the remaining of equipment:

Springs (box closed):
springs-closed.jpg

Springs (box open):
springs-open.jpg

Tie-Bar & Filter:
airfilter-bar.jpg

Tie-Bar:
tiebar.jpg

Small damaged spot on filter:
filter-spot.jpg

The tie-bar may already be purchased...waiting until Monday morning to hear back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back