Mercedes 190e 2.3 16 valve

theepino

The car has 170,000 km (1986)
Black on Black
Manual
2 sets of mags

Very rare

If you are interested call 514 365-1604

I detailed this car about a year or two ago for my friend Steve (the car belonged to his father at the time). It's in super good shape. Clean it up and take better pics, it'll help you sell it.

Here's some pics I took when I finished cleaning it...

Mercedes013.jpg

Mercedes012.jpg

Mercedes011.jpg

Mercedes010.jpg

Mercedes014.jpg

Very rare?
An EVO II 89' is rare.
you care is not rare.

:dunno::dunno:

What are you smoking?? 190E 2.3 16 is rare indeed...i dont know production numbers, but there definitely wasnt many sold in Canada.

^ They're pretty rare, just not very very rare.. manual pop up every once in a while. Good condition ones are hard to find. Asking price seems about right too on this one and it looks nice.

Good luck with the sale man!

Saw the car in person, not to bad. Surely good for someone that want the engine and transmission only like me.. But cant afford that price. Interior isnt that bad, dash isnt in a good condition crack here and there. Front lights needs to be changed. Besides that its a good car. Reliable and it can speed surely.

Good luck with the sale. If i would have the money i would buy it tommorow!

Hi Dubweiser, thanks for your pics. BTW, Steve's dad still owns the car.
Since I sold my car through here, I though I would try to help out my in-law.

2.3 16v isnt rare, and totally overpriced, ain't worth anything today. like v0ac said, Evo1 and 2 are rare.. well we don't even imported real Evo in canada so that rare. and it's not even Evo's wide body kit.

cool car, but ain't worth 6,800, sorry

Very nice car indeed. And to all the naysayer. How many of them do you see for sale in a year? Yup. It is rare. Is it sought after? Well, that's another question. The e30 M3 is reasonably rare, but highly sought after. The MB never had the competition pedigree and handling the M3 had. So, while being valuable for those in the know, there are much less people wanting MB 2.3 16v than e30 M3s.

I have an e30 M3 and would still like to add a 190e 16v.

Tempted...

Last edited:
Any pictures of the interior, highlighting the "low" points?
What about the shell? Any surface rust?

Back