Parting out 5 speed 190E 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Blitz

Finally parting out my car. I'll slowly start posting this all around but I'm a bit busy lately so I don't have too much time for the car. If you guys want anything, just ask.. I have the entire car minus the rad. Black MB-tex interior in pretty good shape.
Car is sitting on H&R springs and GR2's, manual tranny in good shape although I have no place to take them off right now.
Avant garde grille also available.

Send me PM's, I'll post pics up soon.
Would rather sell locally for now, I'm in Montreal/West Island.

Also willing to let go of the entire car for 1500$ neg.
Interior, tranny, suspension.. the money is there. Engine puffs oil and body is rusty.
But I'm still PARTING it out. Ask for any parts, everything works except the rad and icv.

Last edited:
Up!
I actually have some time to take car of it this week so I'd like to sale it asap.

some pics:
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

C'mon!

yo dark , i need the rear left caliper , and does the hand brake still work? i would need a fiew switches also. distributor cap and rotor also. just le me know might take the tranny also. But first of all those items would be caliper and the hand brake cables + the adapter for the hand brake near the drive shaft.

^ Nope. Doorcards are sold (all the interior is). Body is rusted. All fenders are done and so is the trunk.

Kev - Hand brake is dead I think. I'll check on the left caliper. I think CT tests them. I'll take it out soon and try to test it. Which switches do you need? I have the distributor cap but not the rotor. Make me an offer on those as another of my cars may need this part.

OK well I had some little personal trouble and haven't had time to do much, if at all. I'll try the calipers on a free day but right now I'd like the car off the driveway.

So basically, 900$ for the shell, transmission, H&R springs and whatever is left on the car that I haven't taken out; ABS pump, oil pan, alternator, water pump (one year old), sunroof motor, etc.

Missing the entire interior and some miscs part. You can come see the car and you get everything that is left on it aside the wheels - 900$. I want it gone

Last edited:
Well if your still giving me the caliper il still take it , with the springs if possible.

Let me know by pm!

Thx dark

Calipers and springs go with the car at this point. I found another thing of interest and want to get rid of this one one shot now. Up!
I accept offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back