Comments on 97-00 Honda Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phateg

Was thinkin about maybe purchasing a prelude in the near future, i know it's a heavy car and it's not the fastest car but i was wonderin if anyone had postive or negative comments about the 97-00 preludes..thanx

I really like these cars. Three friends of mine have them and I like the look and the performance. They are not the best 1/4 mile cars (my buddy's did a 14.9 though) but are really fast on the highway. My old car did 14.5's and I would get spanked on the highway by his Prelude.
The "lude" handles really well (with good tires + suspension) and has all the little gadgets you want. I'm not a big fan of the cable shifter but it works well. Not real big on the inside though.
I know someone who is selling there's if you are interested. here is a pic of the car:
ap19mrkstik3.JPG

Phateg: Damn I think I'm gonna move into music @ work so I can get the kind of coin that can buy me a new lude! ahha

Wow 14.9 from a Prelude, that's pretty good for 1/4 mile times because like you said there more of a highway car because of the weight. I like them, very nice car to just go drive.

Hey that's Ito's car, i thought he already sold it..ya i was there at Nap when they pulled 14.9 and 14.89, not bad for header, intake, exhaust and adj cams gears.. well since the sticky crew has done the white thing to death(mark and brad and the old integ-r's), i'm thinkin about stickin to a black lude..saw one today at a dealership 2001 and it was $28800.00 fully loaded leather and all, but thats a bit much now, even though my buddy works for the dealership $28800.00 was actually close to their cost price(liquidation)..anyways i'm liking this:

PLAIN AND SIMPLE! this guy did an awesome job on his car, ****ty pic though
Hisf26.JPG

car28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back