lexan on daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

physician

Legacy Member
quelqu'un a une experience sur les fenetres FAL? c du lexan deja formé. je me demande qu'est-ce que ca peux sauvé comme poir sur une integra 94+? si j'en met pour les portes, est-ce que ca a tendancs a grafigné??

j'ai pas l'intention de mettre le windshiel lexan, je tien a ma securité!!

du lexan ça se graffigne moins que du plexiglass mais quand même assez facilement

si on se fie à un hatch 5G, tu sauve environ 15lbs en fesant les 2 vitres arr pi le hatch. Sur une DA c'est sur que le back glass est plus pesant

Highly not recommended for street use:thumbsdow

Lexan is actually safer and stronger than tempered glass but the down side is it gets foggy after a while from the sun and scratches real easy:(

Look at what happens to the plastic back glass on a convertable,the same will happen to lexan;)

can someone tell me if LEXAN windows are street legal?

I have them on the Datsun (not the windshield) and was wondering if I have to put the original glass back in place to pass SAAQ inspection.

Thanks

not legal

Lexan is absolutely not street legal. It's not one of those grey areas in the law, it says you can't replace glass with other materials.

thanks for the info.

I guess I'll have to put the original windows back in place before the inspection...what a pain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back