This is a thread for everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Can I just point out, whether it's R-Chassis, Z-Chassis or S-Chassis that Nissan is freakin' ftw on all levels?

Honestly, no other company in history makes such fun, fast and attractive cars for the money.

nissanLG1.gif

nissan_decal_big.gif

OK ! I love my Nissan too !

Était tu au Nissan Fest samedi dernier ? Si tu aime les Nissan, tu aurais vraiment été gâté !!!!

I was just looking through my old threads...

Holy jesus, do you know how many cars I've talked about buying? I mean ffs lol

i heard it wasn't to good the nissan fest, but this is what i heard.

My nissan is more of a love-hate relationship. but when i think about all the good time i had with her, i always get a little tear!:p

Last edited:
Nissan fest was kind of lame, well it was a great effort on the side of the staff, I'm sure it'll get better when more people come. There were some awesome cars, but a lot of riceboxes and shitboxes.

Nissan fest was kind of lame, well it was a great effort on the side of the staff, I'm sure it'll get better when more people come. There were some awesome cars, but a lot of riceboxes and shitboxes.

We got a couple surprises off the cars that we got for the show 'n shine... be sure that we'll be more careful next year. I have a couple cars in mind that I would,ve personnaly not let in... as for riceboxes, believe it or not people like it so we can't do much about it.... it's even a 350Z with full body kit that won the public prize. Clean car, but I don't like the kit at all.

Thanks for the good words on the staff. We did work our asses off for this day to happen and with the weather we got, we're pretty satisfied about the result and the comments we got so far. BTW we we're hoping for 500 visitors and we got around 400 with the rain we had so it's not that bad :)

You're welcome to send comments at nissanfest2009@nissanclub.ca on things you'd like to have us improve or things you liked about the event.

We learned lots from the first edition and improvements will show next year for sure.

Which car won? Not that gay white Z with the monster kit that was parked at the end next to the flat black S13 shitbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back