Problem..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM-JUNKIE

guys its 6:15am and i havent slept yet cause ive been sittin in my car in front o fmy house because the ****in window wont go up anymore... i managed to get it 3/4 but its officially dead..

- the connection is good, no loose wires, no cut or stripped wires and the connectors are clean

- the fuse is ok..

- the motor works... and when i push the button to raise or lower my window it just clicks... as if the singal isnt gettin through

- RHD so its the driver side, passenger window works no problems

ANY SUGGESTIONS TO WHAT IT COULD BE?

Jump du courant direct sur le moteur (ou tu as le connecteur noir) tu vas pouvoir la remonter au moins.....

Si elle descent, change de pôle.

when u say it clicks is it the relay or the motor making this sound... the window could even just be off it's tracks and making a clicking sound

i tried everything.. i even took apart the relay and fixed it, i also connected it directly and it doesnt wanna know anything! the window is still on the tracks and the motor still works. my brother checked it out and we still cant find the problem.. but i finally got the window up but it aint moving until i get it fixed

get someone else with a silvia who's window works and start swapping components one by one with him

It's the black box... Just break your box and weld the connection on the top of the electronic piece. My car do the smae thing of you. I repair the box after with crazy glue. héhé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back