Ractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

needledlies

Hey guys...just wanted your opinions on Ractive parts...

Are they good? I have a 'supplier' who gets me parts and most of the time he's pushing Ractive...so far I just got a muffler.... but I'll probably look into other stuff in spring...

The springs are supposed to fit any civic from 88-00. Right...so that means that an 88 civic HB with a 1.5l engine weighs the same as a loaded 2000 SiR. Nuff said.

Matt

Lowlife8...?

I only want to lower my stock suspention 1 inch max... don't really know what to get... I'm learning as I go...

naw...I'll go the honorable way! anyways like I said at the start...my friend is trying to sell me some new ractive springs that would lower my car about 1.3 inches for $290 tax in...just wondering if its worth it...

Touche pas au coilover Ractive si tu veux un conseil... trop stiff et la sleeve est trop cheap. Tu vas briser tout tes busing en plus de ca et probablement tes shock aussi !!! Ton auto vas faire du bouncing :( J`ai un exhaust Ractive complete et jai pas eu de problème avec sauf qu`il n`était pas bolt on comme il disait.. il manquait ~1.5 pouces pour le faire fitter

That settles the ractive springs question...I won't touch them..

Any suggestions on something else I should get instead of cutting my springs??

Achete des H&R c`est ~300 tx in et ce sont les meilleurs. J`en ai installé sur la civic a mon ami il y a 3 semaines et sont vraiment bon. Moi j`ai des 5Zigen et sont pas pire aussi :)

Neuspeed, Eibach, H&R are all great products that wil give you the quality, look and handling you want.
Give us a call for more info!
514 339-5722

I bought a ractive shifter once and the thing wore out and started peeling after 2 weeks!!!!!! I exchanged it and the second one did the same thing!!!!!!! I ended up getting a momo shifter.

Re: ..

Call 450-629-2829 TRAC Racing for any suspension stuff they have real track time expierience and Stephane also has a Race Driving school!!!!
That should be enough to know what he is talking about!!!!!
At least I think so!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back