Any Ford Contour owners around here??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackSVT: what's your name on CEG ?

I'm not registered on CEG nor on FCO...

BLKGTSTANG: My friend Micah has a 95 with 3.0 swap....1st one in a GL. You may know him...

Actually i don't know anybody... I just bought my Contour about a month ago, and i'm starting to take interest in all the modifying aspects of it. But i've noticed that modifying a pre98 model can be pretty hard, finding parts and all of that.

I'll start by maybe buying new wheels and changing the bodykit next spring/summer....

You guys have any ideas of where i could look to find all that stuff ??

By the way, the car on my avatar isn't mine.. i took it for someone at fordcontour.org

My name on CEG is BSVT

If you want to modifiy your Contour, you'll have to do a lot of stuff by yourself because there is not a lot of part/pieces aftermarket for this vehicule especially for pre 98...many part on my car are home made cause nobody can get what you want, for example, you mention that you'd like to get a bodykit, if you really want one you got only 2 choices, custom made molded body kit or SVT side skirt+bumper...nobody make kit for Contour!
If you need help to customize something on your car or if you got some question on how to do or where to get something, pm me, i can probably help you out ! You can also find many answer on CEG forums

Hey guys!! I've got all the answers to all your Contour needs!! I've got a 1999 Contour SVT. It's fixed up. I can get you guys anything that you want at the best prices. I have my 1999 Contour SVT 16" wheels with tires for sale if anybody wants them.
Let me know!

I saw an SVT contour a while ago, I hope the owner isn't one of you guys

red with a HUGE white diagonal stripe and "SPECIAL VEHICULE TEAM" (sic) in 1 foot high letters down the side of the car and chrome gauges installed on the hood like an old 69 camaro

SVT is a nice car but MAN ... way to screw it up

Hey SVTracing nice to see another SVT owner here, i tought i was the only one on this forum....we got some Contour meet once or 2 time by summer, i'll let you know guys when will be the next one!

mtlhabsfan: you should consider to buy the SVT wheels from SVTracing, that'll looking great on your tour.

I have a contour too. Mines just a 98 V6 mtx nothing special but i love my car. A meet sounds great. Just say when and where and we all could discuss in person our cars.

My winter beater is 95 gl v6 mtx.It's been a great car since I bought it in 97
it now has 260000 well beaten kms and still going strong.The suspension
is shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back