Question about the cold air intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

4drscanruleztoo

They are so much name : iceman, weapon-r, k&n, Dcsport ect...

Anyone as a comparasion of the air intake. What is the best one, Is there a big difference between thoses.

??

can anyone help me

marco

Remember... your just getting an intake.. if you wanna spend the $$ get the AEM... but dont expect big hp gains.. just alotta noise...

ok

So any of thoses are good even if it's a ractive one ?

Because I think there are some more important point to put money on than a cold air intake system i'm i rigth ?

Re: ok

The best one is the one that sucks cold air only!!!
If none of the above do then make one!!!!!

Re: thx

Even though its about $400.00 the AEM
cold air intake never dissapoints.
Remember that the dyno results are
unfair, since on the road, at highway
speeds, the AEM sucks the cold air
from behind the bumper,not the heated air in the
engine bay.
On the road expect around 8 HP gains!!!!
My vote is with the AEM

intake

Nice i've got one vote :) ANd what do you think about ICEMAN cold air system.IS it the first cold air system invented ?

Because I heard so good comments about the ICEMAN.... But good also from AEM...

thx

marco

Re: intake

As long as it sucks fresh cool air and not hot engine air its good!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter who or what or when they came out!!!!!!!!!

If you can put a ram air thats even a bigger plus!!!!!!!!!

Re: intake

Thanks what I do every summer. I just make myself a nice ram air it's even better then CAI and cost alot less but you have to be carefull not to run the car in a deep puddle of water but that's the same thing with a CAI.

cold air intake

Someone what to make so money ? .. ;P

If someone is able to make me one for a cheaper price i'll take it.

Si quelqu'un connais un machiniste qui pourrai me faire un cold air system laisser moi le savoir

merci

marco

Re: cold air intake

salut marco oublie ca pour trouver un machiniste qui va t en gosser un ca va te couter le total mais is té interressé par un cold air intake low-budget, va chez blue racing, y peut t en vendre un a 169 $$$$$$$$$$$ ce ca qui ma dit

Re: cold air intake

From all the comparisons I have seen and all the different cars I have driven, my vote would also go with the AEM.

Matt

aem....or Comptech Ice Box

Actually we choosed AEM, Iceman and the Ice Box form Comptech as the real 3 choice on the market, each had its advantages. None of them could be called ultimate cold air winner they offer different options on tuning or design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back