plan pour support de moteur d vs b

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouncecrx

Legacy Member
bon je sais que je reve peut etre mais bon.J'aimerai savoir si qq1 saurait ou je pourrais pogner sur le net ou everywhere else les plan pour faire les supports de moteur qui fitte un moteur serie b dans les emplacement dun moteur d. principalement pour les civic crx/crx 4ieme gen .je suis machiniste et je pourrait en fabriquer sur demande pour vous faire economiser $$$ parce que ceux aftermarket y vendent ca des prix de fou. alors n'importe quelle information sera bien appreciee . merci d'avance

Il n'y a pas beaucoup de personnes qui le savent mais tu peux faire fitter un moteur serie B dans un civic 88 a 91 avec des supports stock Honda, mais je ne suis pas sure que je veux dire lesquels parce que je vais perdre mon secret qui vaut le plus.

Ouais c'est pas si compliqué que ça mais y faut relocaliser le support cote chauffeur vers l'arriere un ti peu pcq sinon tes axles ne seront plus concentriques. Je sais pour en avoir vu une couple de transformation de garage de fond de cour...

The front trans support must be made last.
The pass side trans support needs an adapter
plate in between the stock civic rubber support
and the new transmission steel plate.
The rear support must be modified,and the
drivers side motor support must be from
the new motor.
If you buy the supports from a company, you will
be missing the front support. without this support
the side supports will eventually break!

OK I'll tell you. You use all the mounts from a 91 Integra except the one on top of the tranny (like Laminar said) you have to make an adapter for that one but the rest is real easy. No welding except for the one on top of the tranny.

Yes but I use a completely different setup for the front mount. I will need to show it to you some day because it hard to explain. I use an adjustable control arm from a rear suspension and weld it from the drivers side of the front crossmember and make a little plate to bolt this little support to the lower bolt holes for the power streering pump, that way the engine never rocks front and back and it leaves you room for turbo piping for the intercooler. Hard to explain but I'll show you next year at Napierville, where bound to see each other one day or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back