New here, I have a Supercharged Cutlass Supreme 88

Status
Not open for further replies.

okidedrak

HI, I just found this site. I'm happy since i know nothing of local activities.
I got a Cutlass Supreme in which i swaped this winter a 3800 series II Supercharged from a Grand Prix 97. With the mods i have i should pack around 270hp and 300+ torque.. i hope at least, dindt dyno or track it yet.

wanna know places around here..like cheap performance shops, dynos and stuff..
I've been in montreal for 6 years now and my passion for (GM) performance just woke up recently. I did the swap in december last year, after few months of preparations. Didnt know sh*t bout mechanics till then.
I'm 22 btw.

Any fans of the gm pushrods or any W-body and GrandPrixers fans around? Questions, comments, suggestions anything...

The worse will be mid-high 13s, the best high 12s low13s
but who knows being my first times i might even do low 14s
:(((( only the track will tell!!

there is this guy with a lumina supercharged
,www.luminasupercharged.com our cars are kinda the same built
cutlass supreme, grandprix,lumina, regals are all gm w-bodies
we should run the same times...but now he got NOS i think..heh..and who knows what other crazy mods

check out his site, its interesting, i learned alot from his experience

that is a really cool ride...I'd love to see it, maybe I can race my "Cutty" against yours! I've got a 355 in mine

could be fun!

Nice project! It's fun to see a project that is finished, not some empty internet babble that doesn't go anywhere...

This certainly is a very potent powerplant. There's quite a bit of modded GTP in america and some very good web sites. Here's one : http://www.clubgp.com/forum/

As for the dyno, well, Zeke's in Lachine has a dyno. For the quarter mile, there's 2 drag strips near Montreal. Napierville on highway 15 south and Sanair, near Ste-Hyacinthe.

Your goals seem to be realistic, I'm sure that if you can get traction under control, thoses 13s shouldn't be too hard!

Keep us posted!

I live in the westIsland.

we should hook-up and drive to the track on the 27 if you're going

I'm sure that you'll run 13, there is this guy in Ontario who has the same motor in a 89 Cav, he runs in the high 12, I'm not too sure but I think the stock GTP runs a low 14...I could be wron tho

my icq is 4416306 msg me and we'll see
i dont think i'll be ready for the track till then but things can change

yeah stock gtps run mid-high14'
i'm really not sure how much i'll run thou but for sure i'm lot heavier than the cavalier..and yes i know about him...its a miracle what he did to that car...for me it was just "simple" bolt on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back