sr20det question

Status
Not open for further replies.

1996civicex

Je ne connais pas beaucoup nissan je voudrais savoir la difference entre les moteur sr20det je sais qu'il y a red top,black top il y en a tu un qui marche plus qu'un autre ou ca dépend de l'année du moteur?Et interne stock ca se monte a combien de hp max?:dunno:

O

d
e

t
a
t
a

Si tu ne le sais pas t pas obliger de marquer une stupidité pour te rendre interessent et en passant c'est pas toi qui a découvert GOOGLE!:thefinger

Dude...
On le sait c'est quoi la difference entre un black top un redtop un sunny... et j'en passe.

Mais s'il avait prit la peine de chercher sur le board... ou encore mieux... sur google il l'aurait deja sa réponse. Dans un beau tableau comparatif détaillé.

SR20DETs
"Red-Top"
+ S13 Motor / Early Model 180SX Motor
+ 205 hp @ 6,000
+ 203 ft.lbs @ 4,000
+ T25 Turbo
+ Called a Red-Top because of its deep red valve cover

"Black Top (S13)"
+ Late Model 180SX Motor
+ 205 hp @ 6,000
+ 203 ft.lbs @ 4,000
+ T25 Turbo
+ Same thing as a Red-Top but newer and has a black valve cover

"Notch Top / S14 SR / Black Top"
+ S14 Motor
+ T28 Ball Bearing Turbo
+ 220 hp @ 6,000
+ 203 ft.lbs @ 4,800
+ Called a notch top b/c of the variable valve timing bulge on the valve cover, valve cover is also black

"S15 Motor"
+ S15 Motor
+ T28 Ball Bearing Turbo
+ 250 hp @ 6,000
+ 6-Speed Tranny

"GTi-R Motor"
+ Sunny GTi-R Motor
+ Garret T28
+ 227 hp
+ Individual Throttle Bodies
+ AWD layout... meaning its FWD when swapped.

SEARCH DUDE ...

Originally posted by 1996civicex
O

d
e

t
a
t
a

Si tu ne le sais pas t pas obliger de marquer une stupidité pour te rendre interessent et en passant c'est pas toi qui a découvert GOOGLE!:thefinger

C toi le tata ! retourne voir ta civic ! serieux on se fait poser de question 2 fois par semaine !

Originally posted by 1996civicex
O

d
e

t
a
t
a

**** YOU FROG ASS
your the ****en laza ass whore bitch who comes in here driving a honda riding the 240sx bandwagon asking for info that a 30 second search would give you. and you know what. its his ****en DUTY to tell your trash ass off to hell. now go back to temiscamingue and smoke your honda tires cuz you dont DESERVE a SR.
****en honda owners.

As for mr shoe
Sspikey Anger start (your at three boy keep it up)

Anger management, you guys should check that movie, its funny. good, now lets take a deep breath hand have a warm cup of STFU!Anyhow, you should have "searched the board" or "used google", because its been like 2 hours since somebody asked that question.Its like, www.google.com then "sr20det specs" than click then woohoo, SPECS!Have a nice day!

Originally posted by FunkCaptain
Anger management, you guys should check that movie, its funny. good, now lets take a deep breath hand have a warm cup of STFU!Anyhow, you should have "searched the board" or "used google", because its been like 2 hours since somebody asked that question.Its like, www.google.com then "sr20det specs" than click then woohoo, SPECS!Have a nice day!

Someday's i even take three cup's of STFU, but sometimes it aint enough !

Um hello, my name is poser. Uh, I am too lazy to do 2 seconds of work, so I will take 5 minutes and write a new post, and wait 3 hours to get an answer.... cause that makes sence. Oh, and if anyone calls me dumb for not doing the most obvious thing in the universe, I will get mad and call them names... cause that will truly endere myself to everyone on the board to help me next time I have an inane nonsensical useless POS donkey of a question.

BTW hightuner, don't forget the blue bird engine and all it's variations, the fact the old redtops are "highport" and the newer vtc are all "low port" engines... and all the other baloney.

Originally posted by 97_240sx
Um hello, my name is poser. Uh, I am too lazy to do 2 seconds of work, so I will take 5 minutes and write a new post, and wait 3 hours to get an answer.... cause that makes sence. Oh, and if anyone calls me dumb for not doing the most obvious thing in the universe, I will get mad and call them names... cause that will truly endere myself to everyone on the board to help me next time I have an inane nonsensical useless POS donkey of a question.

BTW hightuner, don't forget the blue bird engine and all it's variations, the fact the old redtops are "highport" and the newer vtc are all "low port" engines... and all the other baloney.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:bigup: :bigup:

C'est quoi le but d'avoir un forum de discution pour poser des question si le monde te réponde d'aller voir sur google à chaques fois...C'est évident qu'il y a la réponce a toute les questions sur le net.

Lets see. I have an unlimited source of information, that with the use of a few strategic keystrokes, I can find almost anything I need to know. I can then crossreference, and use opinions from people around the world to create a well thought out, definitive opinion of my own... all this in a few minutes. OR I can post a dumb question and get 13 idiots like myself to answer it.

To answer your question... how about another question, what the hell is the point of google if you everyone can just go in a forum and ask questions... and furthermore, whats the point of the search function on this board if everyone is too goddamn stupid to push the button.

you got a anger star
means you were an ass to a loser poser like him
your at three (Y)

Oh and for the record i took 2 years of anger management during secondary 3 and 4

Originally posted by 97_240sx
Lets see. I have an unlimited source of information, that with the use of a few strategic keystrokes, I can find almost anything I need to know. I can then crossreference, and use opinions from people around the world to create a well thought out, definitive opinion of my own... all this in a few minutes. OR I can post a dumb question and get 13 idiots like myself to answer it.

To answer your question... how about another question, what the hell is the point of google if you everyone can just go in a forum and ask questions... and furthermore, whats the point of the search function on this board if everyone is too goddamn stupid to push the button.

Wow this is one of my top 10 now:bigup:

BTW Josh you can come and get you EGT ...it's "Greddy"

Meh...
Who's holding the record for most loser poser of the world?

At least I clearly label my lame threads that way ;)

Originally posted by sspikey
you got a anger star
means you were an ass to a loser poser like him
your at three (Y)

Oh and for the record i took 2 years of anger management during secondary 3 and 4

what about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back