Any other Maxima's on here? Check my pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisha69

Wuttup I'm new to the board, so I wanted to put up a pic of my Maxima...

Tell me what you guys think.

Dave

Thanks a lot guys. I don't have many engine mods, all I have is a custom intake and an exhaust. Its a 5 speed manual transimission, stock 190hp so its pretty fast to start!

So no one else has a Maxima like mine?

Dave

Did you guys saw ...a baby blue maxima last thursday at julep 95-99 model..it was sick...anyone have pics of it...by the way cool car fisha....gotta love that clean look....

Nice car:bigup: 93 or 94?

I own a 92gxe and my wife has a 91se.(my brother inlaw works for Nissan Canada, parts at cost $

Re: Hey Vspec...

Originally posted by se-r
What do you drive(Please tell me its a v spec skyline :) )?

I am not the happy and lucky owner of this car. Things might change in 2 years, i'll be in Japan.

For the moment I ride my bike and the stupid metro. My original plan was to get an 180sx but now i would be going for a s14. However I might wait, save the $ and get something really nice in the country of the rising sun.

My car is a 92 SE... I wish it was newer with less mileage. Cost price on parts would have saved me a few dollars!!!

Sorry, I meant 92 to 94.
How many k?
My wife wants to sell her 91se with 207,000km's and buy a 95-96se, just can't find one.
If you need parts send me a PM cost+10% for non family.

Last edited:
Originally posted by fisha69
Wuttup I'm new to the board, so I wanted to put up a pic of my Maxima...

Tell me what you guys think.

Dave

you didn't happen to pass a blue max a couple weeks ago?

i was driving in the julep area of decarie when a max like yours pulled up behind me fast, i moved over and noticed it was another max, but previous gen than mine....

!

Thanks guys...

Multiplexor-------> I work around the corner from the julup down Pare street, there is a very good chance! When did this happen?

There's a good chance it was me!

i think it was a late wednesday night.....
i was driving to get (not to sure about decarie since i live on the shore) onto the decarie main road. (i was on the smaller street of decarie).... behind me a max pulled up, so i changed lanes and he pulled up beside me. i was in the middle, he was in the fast lane. took a look at each other quickly and then i noticed it was another max :)

wow no joke I think I remember that. I don't remember if it was Wednesday night but I do remember something along those lines!

haha take care

Originally posted by fisha69
wow no joke I think I remember that. I don't remember if it was Wednesday night but I do remember something along those lines!

haha take care

hehe pretty cool.... i think (if it was you) you took a left exit, while i continued along to get on the decarie, not sure. I should have turned my back plasma light on. would have remembered easier that way ;-) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back