Supra Help Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VTEC_RYDAZ

Hi i was just wondering how much a supra would cost. I saw ONE on a site for sale, 42K in Ontario but it had 20K under the hood. Well anyways... I was just wondering how much a supra would cost, STOCK. Any site available with information on it please. Preferably the newer ones (97+ i think). Well anyways... Thanks for your help guys :bigup: Oh and do they still make the Supra?? :dunno: If so, how much are they NEW?? Thanks!!

Hi,

The newer ones you're talking about are 1993+ and sadly, toyota stopped exporting them in 1998 (but as far as I know, they're still available in japan)

Talking about the price, I didn't saw one for sale since last summer, but last summer, 1994-1995 were between 30k and 35k. Quite expensive!

But if you'd like a MK3 (86.5 to 92) instead of a MK4, you should be able to find one between 6k and 12k, depending on the condition.

If you want informations on the MK4 supra go to http://www.mkiv.com and if you prefer infos on the MK3, go to http://www.supras.nl

The MK3 is maybe far away from the performances of the MK4 (232hp vs 320hp, 6.7s 0-60 vs 5.2s), but it still have really good potential to make a great and powerful ride. With the replacement of the head gasket with a metal one, you can expect to increase the power of the 7MGTE (MK3 turbo engine) to more than 500hp without any modifications to the engine. Better than nothing! :)

SigOS
1991 Toyota Supra Turbo

Hey thanks a lot man :bigup: I really appreciate it!!! :bigup:

$upra

hi!

I had a 1994 supra twin turbo, 70k km on it, mint condition, no winter, last summer.

bought it in july, and sold it right back , same price, a month later.
I just couldn't handle the payments...!
but hey, it was woth it all the way....!!

It was something...For any1 who has driven one , you just know what i mean.
Remember last summer? 30oC + degrees for whole month, no rain, had the t-top off, wind in the hair, engine grawling on high rpms, turbo whistle driving my testosterone levels way above normal, my ass laid back on high torque. Back of the car sliding away slightly on end of turn if you'ree not gentle with gp.
MAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you can afford one ( and find one )
GO FOR IT, THIS CAR'S A BOOOOOOOOMB !!!!
;)

my friend had one

Im used to it now, doesnt have the same effect on me it once did. If you want, get one in the states, they are realistically priced down there. The only reason they are so $$$ here is because they are rare. Oh yeah, maintenance is a fortune, dealer never has parts stocked either. Dont think just because its a Toyota you wont have to worry about maintenance. Overall its a crazy car, but the market value is just way too high in Canada. To me its not worth 30K for a 10 year old Supra. My friend sold his for about 17k CAD two years ago. It was an American import that needed a little work by the time he sold it. Some guy from Toronto bought it. It was black with Moda mags, one of the few in the west island.

Afford one? Hehe i wish. I saw one for sale in Ontario, not sure where but it was 42K. 1998 but he had 20K under the hood so that'd make the price higher too! Those cars are REALLY nice. I wish i can have a Supra twin turbo. Well maybe in like 3-5 years but not anytime soon :( Was the insurance on that a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back