R34 bodykit 4 da sentra 00 and up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboFreak

Hey I found a R34 bodykit brandnew 4 1000 shipped to my door! The only thing is the its a replica of the viz it was molded from the viz one. Its made of fiberglass toonot primed tho. Would u guyz thing this is worth it or not? And how much would u thing it would cost to paint it the color of my car? Thx 4 ur time,

Ciao ciao
Dom

You forgot, "modify it to fit, re-cut it, than primed it, and paint it"

Those body kit are a pure shit usualy, it doesn't fit bolt-on, and you have to spend a lot of time in re-molding them with fiberglass

Don't think that it will be a 500$ job to have them painted and installed...more like 1500$

well the guy told me it was prefect fit and that all i had to do was the drilling. Plus I knw a guy who paints cars and painting it would cost me 300 even primed clera coat too! And as far as installing it I'll do it on my own, it ain't hard! And to prove that the paint jobs that he does r good, if u ever seen the cars that guzzo the cinema guys cars around, well he paints them! The design and brush so hes good!

Im waiting to get the nismo front lip for my car,if it ever comes out. i hope it wont cost an arm and a leg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back