what is the best Engine for Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenCivic

I just wahn to know what is the Engine that i could but in my Civic Cx 1994 i just got it s a powerful car but what can i do to make it stronger and faster this winter it my project car.

If some one could tell me were i could find HB civic94 for good price u will help me alot

i have a 91 civic to for sale 4 500$ with Trans.
and 5 000$ with Engine and Trans.
Green Honda Civic 1991.

Ok so B16B Engine
were can i find it for a good Price
Becaus there is not alot of place that i know that seel that Engine can u help. gave my number and i call

b18c5. You'll have more torque and HP than the CTR. OR then there's the H22a..although heavy in the front, it can be fixed with a good suspension.

Before doing ANY work on your car, you need to research and find out more about what your getting into. You're believing what people tell you wayyyy to easily.

I suggest going to honda-tech.com and doing a search to find out what motor you want. After you know more about it, then try to find a place in Mtl where they will do the work for you. There is a large list on the web site.

Good Luck.

Yes i know i was goinig to make reaserch too
i u have Internet site with good price for part tell

take Danny's advise and don't forget there are always complications to ad in to your budget too!!!!!

b18c5= best drop in for power, if you dont want to screw around with it..
b18c1= secong best for power, and its got lots of options, easy na/fi
b18b= decent power but (i think) has the best margin to work with.. for fi... some what low compression (9:1) motor is fairly cheep(lots of them around) and fairly decent r/s...
b16a= very strong motor, but it lacks soo much torque, not to be put into a heavy car...
b20z= good potential, but major motor work is needed to realise its true potential...
h22a.. great motor but very heavy for a civic... cronic understeer :(

the best swap place and advice is to call Rob @ Laminar, check out shop section for #

GSR-....Its the way to go!!!
Kit installed...$5000.00
170 HP ! With a good exhaust
and air intake ,could have easily
185 HP
Kits are in stock!! Call for appointment
Bring it in on monday,drive it home on
tuesday.
ROB@AUTOLAMINAR-(514) 595-5394

Now thats fast guys!!!!!!

Not making fun speaking truth that is realy fast!!!!!!!!

Yes man
Laminar i saw that CRX
do u know how much it cost.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
is it worthed

THE Green Civic is with U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back