240SX - Twin Cam 95 à 98...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSK

Legacy Member
-Combien de HP et torque j'aurais dans une 240 SX Twin Cams... ?

- Ou une Infinit G20....

Gracias!

Oh ****
I spent an hour and a half doing a FAQ and people end up not even reading it... ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGH
*bangs his head on the desk*

Thats right you can read jerkoff he said **** you dont act all surprised your the moron.
geez and then people say im ****en bitter with asses like these guys trying to buy 240s.

Originally posted by GSK
**** u ? ... i just didn't read it

Does that exuse work anywhere?

"I am sorry officer, I didn't read the speed limit, so you have nothing on me"

"I am sorry dear, I didn't hear you say I wasn't allowed to cheat, so you have nothing on me"

"I can't have sex with my sister? I didn't read that rule, so you got nothing on me"

Stupidity, sloth and laziness are not excuses. The people of this section were nice enough to post up a large wealth of information, and you completely ignored it the same day. So seriously, tough poop. You aren't gonna find a lot of sympathy.

? What the heel are you talking about...i'm not a newbie...and shut tha f*ck up... What wrong about you guys? Didn't take yours pill...i have just ask a questions...and you insult me cuz i don't read the FAQ... excuze me if i'm not a dirty pigshit like you , i'm not tweny four on tweny four at montrealracing forums...so i don't look at the fag on each section...

if you have a problems with that? you're a dump ass !

Meh...

I'm not on MR 24/7 and I still took the time to look up most commonly asked questions and fill the faq up.

Ignorance or lazyness isn't an excuse.

W000000t

Dumpass in the house.

Don't be ignorant, you've already proven to be difficult to deal with, and rather than just read our nicely layed out FAQ, you came back and insulted everyone... good call. COME ON, I am a nice guy, I called you on your shit and still posted up the answers to your inane questions... but uh... you still came back and acted like a jerk... Oh, and if you aren't a newbie... you should know better than to make reposts, they are a warning. Repeating questions... is reposting. ESPECIALLY when there are stickies to anwser what you need. Soo... in the end, who is the cool guy??

Originally posted by GSK
? What the heel are you talking about...i'm not a newbie...and shut tha f*ck up... What wrong about you guys? Didn't take yours pill...i have just ask a questions...and you insult me cuz i don't read the FAQ... excuze me if i'm not a dirty pigshit like you , i'm not tweny four on tweny four at montrealracing forums...so i don't look at the fag on each section...

if you have a problems with that? you're a dump ass !

He is the cool guy.
We're the elitist n00b haters that prefer to bash than to RE post the answers to question that would take 30 seconds to search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back