Beater 190E parts for sale (Montreal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilDaBill

Hello,

I purchased a white 1992 2.3 190E for parts. If anybody needs anything, just post here or email me (phillisdump_AT_gmail.com). I am located in Montreal, Canada.

Pic Gallery: ImageShack Album - 41 images

The spray paint can be removed using a nail polish remover (tested with a non-acetone one, works)

The car is in working condition, but the breaks and engine coolant leak.

Parts already claimed by me:
- Transmission (still don't know how I am going to take it out)
- Steering wheel
- Front seat belts. My old ones are available, they work perfectly but 1 side of the clip is broken (it always slides at the bottom, check pics)
- Euro headlights. My old NAM headlights are available, they work perfectly but 1 seems to have an interior glass broken. Check pics
- Battery.
- Window buttons
- Front left fan casing
- Rear view mirror. My old one is available, but it wobbles.
- 4 mags (car came with 8), pics only show those I will part from, others are in better shape.

If you can fix mags or know someone that can fix them, I am willing to trade 4 mags for fixing the other 4.

If you have a garage, I am willing to give you the car (- my items) for helping me remove the tranny (and will ask for a quotation for installing it :p)

If you have a tow truck, I am willing to give you the whole car once I take my parts for helping me dispose of it.

Else, how do you get rid of a car with no transmission/wheels?

Thank you.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back