Agtronic Motorsport - B5 S4 TWIN GT28RS KIT

Agtronic

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

As many of you may already know, we have been manufacturing these GT kits for quite some time now, mostly in small quantities. We get a lot of emails for pricing. I thought now would be a good time to give a clear price for all to see, including pics.

main_kit_01.jpg

Agtronic Motorsport GT2860R Turbo kit - $ 7,999.99 CAD

The kit comes with :

• Hand fabricated tubular manifolds, Schedule 10, T304, TIG welded
  • 3.0" V-band connected downpipes, T304, TIG welded
  • 2.25” inlet pipes (Your choice of T304 or Aluminum)
  • Turbochargers (Garrett GT2860RS including Tial V-band turbine housing)
  • Wastegates (Tial MVS 38mm in Black, Red, Blue, Purple or Silver)

Key features

Welding
  • All welding is performed in-house by a certified/accredited welder.
  • All weldments are held to aircraft-quality standards.
  • All high-stress stainless parts are purged with argon during welding, as every single joint is welded to 100% penetration.

welding_01.jpg
welding_03.jpg

Manifolds
  • All manifolds are assembled to an extremely high standard of fitment prior to welding.
  • Low-angle merge collectors that are cut and assembled in-house, for optimum flow performance.
  • Manifolds clear frame rails on B5 vehicles by over 1.5" on each side, no need to shield wiring harness (etc).
  • Wastegate port angles match flow direction for smooth, precise boost control and minimal turbulence.

manifold_01.jpg
manifold_02.jpg

manifold_03.jpg
manifold_04.jpg

Research & Development
  • The latest Agtronic Motorsport GT kits represent close to 8 years of research & development on the B5 S4.
  • The latest kit is the result of many years of blood, sweat and tears.
  • Every fabricated part of the kit is researched, designed and manufactured in-house, not by a third party welding shop.
  • We are currently working with Unitronic Chipped to develop a fine-tuned software option using their engine dyno.
unitronic_logo.jpg

unitronic_engine_dyno.jpg

EMAIL: info@agtronicmotorsport.com
Toll Free: 1(877) 225-7155
Local: (514) 225-3793

Proudly made in North America!
flags_01.jpg

i thought about it, my gf spent 10 grand on her tits, and I love it and all but I think this would be much more fun, 2000 dollars less, and would get me more tits. FUUUUUUU

Bump pour un kit de qualité...

pour les sceptiques voila les résultats sur ma voiture, 91 d'octane, full exhaust ASP 2x 2 1/4", encore l'ordinateur motronic et un travail de maitre par Rombotis, DynoDoc er Markku

SherifS4_wtq_whp.jpg

[ame="http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/domy954/?action=view&current=TheGURUSpeedDemon.mp4"]TheGURUSpeedDemon.mp4 video by domy954 - Photobucket[/ame]

Back