Gran Turismo 5 Release Date: November 2

NeoShadow86

Shop Representative
the wait is almost over!!!

950 cars!

Just announced at Sony’s E3 2010 Press Conference! Mark your calendar!

* Over 800 of the cars will be “standard”, the majority of which have been brought from previous GT titles. Despite the nomenclature, they still look great – all of the classic “muscle cars” we saw in the latest batch of screenshots are all “standard”. However, according to the article, standard cars “won’t have interiors”.

* There are 200 “premium” cars which “take the final count past the 1000 mark”. In addition to highly detailed interiors, the undersides of the cars have also been modeled and will be visible when the car is flipping through the air thanks to the new physics engine.

* There will be 9 NASCAR models available, and you will be able to race by NASCAR’s specific rules. The article describes the NASCAR crashes as “truly epic” yet still “artful in Yamacuhi’s universe”.

* Each individual circuit can take as long as two and a half years to build.

* The new Photo Travel mode – where you take a car to a picturesque location other than a race track – now allows you to virtually walk around the environment to help you get the best angle.

* Online community features include a “BBS, personal logs, mail, and something called My Lounge”. You will be able to monitor your friend’s progress, set up private races with them, and spectate on live online races that are already underway from any camera angle, while focusing on any player’s car that you want.

* The combination of 3D visuals and head-tracking with the PS Eye was described as “astonishing”.

gran-turismo-5-boxart-official.jpg

J'espere sa va etre vrai cette fois si.... j'ai hate de l'avoir et fait longtemps j'ai terminé le prologue lol

2 weeks before the release....."oh sorry, we're pushing it back another 2 years to December 21st, 2012"

No car customizing=epic fail IMO.

C'est ben beau un jeu qui parait bien, mais si y'é pas le fun...ca marchera pas.

Surtout si ils mettent les mêmes physiques que dans le démo qu'ils ont sorti cet hiver avec la 350Z....

No car customizing=epic fail IMO.

C'est ben beau un jeu qui parait bien, mais si y'é pas le fun...ca marchera pas.

Surtout si ils mettent les mêmes physiques que dans le démo qu'ils ont sorti cet hiver avec la 350Z....

je crois pas sa va ressembler au demo de cette hivers

Well, if it's true then on November 2nd I will finally buy a PS3, the best steering wheel, and of course GT5. And then I won't leave the house until Xmas.

And, if it gets pushed back further, then at least I'll have my November (and probably a few more months) to do useful things. :p

Gotta look at in a positive light either way!

2 ans et demi pour construire chaque piste MON CUL
ils disaient la meme chose pour les chars... chaque char prenait genre 1600 heures a modeliser
haha mon cul sacrament

pourquoi Need For Speed Shift ou Forza ont des modeles extremement detaillés et ca leur prend pas plus de 1 an developper le jeu au complet?

whatever

j'ai hate de jouer en tout cas... mais c'est mieux d'etre VRAIMENT supérieur a tout ce qui a ete faite

Il me manque juste le jeux !! Jai deja mon setup logitech et banc de course :p
Este vous sur que nous pouron plus modifier les voitures ?

GetAttachmentaspx6.jpg

moi je trouve Gran turismo 5 Prologue deja tres bon ,alors lui avec les domage est le hd sa va etre tres tres beau meme si yaurais pas de customizing ,ont nas toujours pu changer de mags au moin dans les vieux , un new set de mag une drop c ben en mase pour moi loll

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJr-8GxEDI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJr-8GxEDI[/ame]

Back