LF Body quote

Do this yourself. Repairing this in a good way will cost more than the car's value.

Just so you know I had my rear driver side quarter panel completely redone because someone backed up in my car in a parking while I was not in the car. Passed it through the insurance and was 100% unresponsable. I have the exact same car as you, total parts+labor+taxes: 928$. This is just for one side by the way.

Try and do it yourself is my best suggestion. Completely grind the rust off with a grinder and then either weld a new piece of metal or use some fiberglass/bondo combo then sand, primer, paint, clear. and you are done.

yeah i was thinking about it, i found a place with the quarters. only problem is the work area id have to work in the lane or something >=(

Wow, that's cheap. For my hatch and bumper, cost was 2,700$
I would say if you can do it yourself, buy some of the basic tools, rent the more specialized ones. if you have no garage though, tough luck, sucks that the weather determines when you can work on it.
I bought myself one of those 10x10 tents at Walmart, so I sort of have a temporary garage. Or a mobile garage lol

Back