Prob. #2 S240sx SR swap

JDMfan

Heres the problem , now the engine is in, everything is working exept left flasher , engine starts and run very well also , BUT it is hiddling at 2000 RPM and there is no way to go over 3000RPM , it becomes to buck so hard sometimes it looks like a cut off , and also there is no way to get it boosting , when the gauge gets to 0.00000000000000000000000001 psi the engine bucks , we checked vaccum , wires are okay , tryed with timing , tryed to find any leak from the fmic , tryed so many things but nothing worked , i know we have a bizarre thing looking like an anti-pollution or something located over the headers , theres is one hose not plugged but we didnt pray attention cause i didnt have it on my car. You guys think this could be the reason of the shit ? or what ever could it be ?

does it do the same problem without the maf plugged in. did u extend the maf wire ? if so check the wiring. did you check the codes? did u do the wiring by the fr light and by under the dash?

ECU codes say its the MAF , and the problem stays the same when we remove the MAF so , it is clearly the trouble but evemn after having remade the all wiring of the MAF with new wires engine still runs too rich , WTF ?!?!

told you so :p

multimeter time. check your connections from the ecu pins till the maf.

Oh and is the ecu pluged in all the way? I did that once.

Oh and is the ecu pluged in all the way? I did that once.

Check ça parce que ca m'est aussi arrivé récemment... ça faisait quelque temps que je roulais mon char sans problèmes... mais sans trop le battre... pis y s'est mis à bucker après quelques tours à ICar... c'était simplement l'ordi qui n'était pas branché à fond!!

Back