mazda bpt engine for sale (230hp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

familia gtr

Legacy Member
hey all mazda fans i have two of those rear engines for sale BP05 turbo, its loaded with goodies, .,big turbo,/big injectors/module/ecu (j spec)/ injector driver, low impedence.
ligh fly wheel,/ 65mm throttle body,
and many more
makes an easy swap into any protege 90-95
email me at dr.phill@philsmail.com

514-953-2461

Is this the 1.8T or the 1.6T.....How much for a complete swap!! Is it possible to make it from a 1.6 SOHC 323!!!

its the 1.8LDOHC
the engine, fits very well into any protege,
and 323 90-95, the wireing in the 1.6l and the 1.8l, are not the same, so this has to be sorted out, some of the wires are identical but some sensors are missing for the 1.6l to fit the 1.8l
, this engine is japanees imported bp engines that was mated with a mitsubishi tdo5l(eclipse) turbo, all the lines and oil/prestone feeds are all there, just attach to them,
the intake was modified and fitted with 4 460cc injectors,
the MAF was re calibrated to allow more air flow, and i have 2 ecu the stock bp and the ceu that i have from my bpt thats in my car, the stock ecu is capable of 230hp and the ecu (bpt) is 300+hp
once set up correctly, i also have the original turbo from my bpt engine its a VJ20 thats stock on japan infamous gtx engines 210hp
all is for sale, email me with specific question for prices.
dr.phil

the price for the swap varies depanding on what you want, it can be done for a great price , but additional work will be needed,
exhaust
i/c
fuel pump
clutch
gauges
intake
and many more, big power is not just attain like that, dont be misled, it takes the right combination to go fast.
tell me what you want and i can give quotes.

i was suppose to buy this engine with the mitsu turbo but i almost lost my liscence... i'm now -3 on it. imagine if i put this bomb in my 323 :rolleyes:
i wish i had my 15 points :cry:

im looking for$400.00 for this turbo, and all the pipeing,, also you will need the ecu, to run at high boost, im asking$400.oo also for it.
it will saves you from detonation,
phill
darn the pics wont work

yes i do still have the trany , its an AWD tranny thats used for rally racing, it will fit into any model protege, after 1990 , but will require many more parts to make the cay awd,
i have also a tranny from, the b6t gt FWD , it may need some work, to verify, its condition, but i do have them both
phill
thanks for the call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back